23

Jaebum and Jinyoung were walking back to his apartment from spending a full day with one another. Jaebum had decided to take them out on an all day date to celebrate they're finally revealed feelings, though despite going to various restaurants and activities, they spent most of it staring at one another with hearts in their eyes.

Ths two were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk, coming up on a familiar alleyway that brought back precious memories. Jaebum was the one to stop in front of it, looking amongst the half dozen trash cans that were scattered about the alleyway.

"Remember when I met you here? In that garbage can." Jaebum pointed out, not sure if that were the exact same can, but it looked pretty similar to the one he'd found his angel in.

"Oh god, don't remind me..." Jinyoung groaned, shaking his head at the embarrassing memory from all those months ago.

"I literally pulled you out of the trash. Honestly what a cute moment." Jaebum stated while teasingly giving Jinyoung's cheek a poke.

Jinyoung raised a brow, scoffing at the comment. "Pulling me out of the trash? That's your standards of cute?"

Jaebum nodded with a wide grin. "You were all smelly and dirty, and you cursed me out a few times; how adorable!"

"Shut up. You thought I was on crack or something."

"Well, I still think you are sometimes..."

Jinyoung playfully hit Jaebum's shoulder, the both of them giggling at one another.

Jaebum slid his hand out of Jinyoung's to wrap an arm around him. Despite their terms of meeting, he was quite fond of this alleyway. Little did he know that a place he'd passed everyday would hold the key to his future. And little did he know that the thought to be drug addict homeless guy he found in a garbage can would become his world. "Meeting you here... at first it seemed like an inconvenience. Helping you and taking care of you, all that seemed like work to me. Now it's just... second nature."

Jinyoung smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "You didn't have to, y'know. I could've fended for myself here."

"Well it's too late now because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have gotten the joy of seeing you everyday. You're stuck with me now." Jaebum stated as he gently pushed Jinyoung against the brick wall of the nearby building, his hands finding the angel's waist and bringing their bodies close.

Jinyoung flushed red, his arms slowly creeping around Jaebum's shoulders while his eyes focused on something in the distance. Jaebum chuckled at his still lingering shyness to showing affection; Jinyoung was as easy to read as an open book, he just refused to admit it.

Jaebum was the more honest type, and now with nothing in his way preventing him from sharing his true desires. "I don't know how you angel's do it up there, but modesty isn't my style."

Jinyoung chuckled, the comment making him roll his eyes. "That's why I can't deal with you, you're so straight to the point. No style or class or anything."

"Well if I like something, I'm not gonna hesitate to indulge in it." Jaebum replied as he closed in, their lips brushing together just as Jinyoung let out a soft impatient breath. "And I like you a lot."

Jaebum was hesitant to bring their lips together, just to bother Jinyoung who was desperate for a kiss but still too awkward to make the first move. They finally ended up connecting though, as a brisk flow of wind blew through the alleyway, the two were plenty warm from being pressed against one another in their short makeout session just in front of the exact spot they met. Who knew that the same snobby angel Jaebum hated just a few months ago would turn into the person he couldn't keep his hand off of.