24

"Jinyoung." Jaebum nudged his boyfriend's cheek, getting a sleepy groan in response. He sat up on his elbow, continuously poking the other's squishy cheek. "Jinyoung~"

"What?" The angel groaned, his long lashes fluttering open to reveal those pretty brown eyes.

Jaebum smiled, wiping the crusted drool from the corner of Jinyoung's lip. Even in the ugly state of waking up, Jinyoung was as beautiful as ever. "Wanna go on another date today?"

Jinyoung's attention was drawn by the suggestion, the corners of his lips curling up. "You've been taking me out every day."

Jaebum raised a brow. "You don't like it?"

Jinyoung rolled onto his side to better face the other. "I never said that. Just, why?"

"I've always wanted to take you out every day, but I thought it would be weird if we weren't in a relationship." Jaebum answered, his fingers lightly brushing over Jinyoung's soft cheeks.

Jinyoung's eyes drifted down to the mattress, letting out a soft breath. "Relationship..."

Jaebum frowned at his offputting tone. "Yeah. Are we not?"

Jinyoung blinked, stuttering out his response. "No we are. I mean... well... actually..."

"Actually? Actually what?" Jaebum was sitting up fully now. As far as he knew they were in a relationship, they'd done the whole confession part, so what else was left to do before they could declare themselves as lovers?

Jinyoung sat up as well, staring down at his fingers that were fiddling with the bedsheets. "Just... nothing. Nevermind. Let's go out then!"

Jaebum watched as Jinyoung stood from the bed, still not clear on what he was trying to say. "Wait Jinyou-"

His mouth was sealed by Jinyoung's lips against his own, the angel parting with a smile as he headed for the door.

"I'll go shower!" He stated, turning back briefly towards Jaebum with a playful grin. "And don't follow me in there, perv."

Jinyoung left with a snicker and a wink, leaving Jaebum with a slightly weird feeling. Jinyoung was acting a bit off. But maybe he was just interpreting him wrong. The most Jaebum could do was shrug it off and prepare to go out.

Jaebum hadn't told Jinyoung their destination, so the angel was plenty surprised and a tad bit confused when they arrived at the cafe. Jaebum was off that day, so why they were there, he had no idea. Jinyoung just quietly followed him in, deciding not complain much since Jaebum had taken him to so many other places for dates over the past two weeks, he'd feel bad for criticizing him over it.

They entered the cafe, fresh air conditioning hitting their skin in opposition to the warm day outside. The doorbell alerted everyone there of a customer, though surely Jaebum and Jinyoung weren't expected as those customers at all.

"Jaebum? What are you doing here? Overtime?" Yugyeom questioned when he looked up from his register and saw the two entering the store.

"I decided to take my boyfriend out for coffee and bagels." Jaebum replied, holding up his and Jinyoung's joined hands for the younger to see.

"Boyfrie-" Yugyeom looked between  the two, his eyes nearly popping out of his skull. "Mark! Mark, get your ass over here!"

Mark hurried from the back, looking around for the urgent sounding problem. "What?"

"They're boyfriends!" Yugyeom pointed at the couple.

Mark blinked, looking at the two before quickly darting his eyes away. "Oh... um... well I knew already..."