Epilogue

Jinyoung was on his way to the back of the cafe to retrieve more coffee beans when he was suddenly yanked into a nearby storage room. He gasped, startled by the door shutting quickly behind him as he whipped his head around to see who was responsible.

Jaebum released his arm, receiving a puzzled look when Jinyoung finally recognized him.

"Hey, quick question." He began, his face masked with concern that definitely wasn't there earlier. "Any update on Youngjae?"

Jinyoung's face immediately darkened, his eyes dropping to the floor. "No... last time I heard, he was still locked up."

Jaebum clicked his tongue, cursing under his breath. "Jinyoung if I knew that helping us would've gotten him into that much trouble, I wouldn't have dragged him into it-"

Jaebum's mouth was shut with Jinyoung's finger suddenly pressed against it. "Shh. Don't you dare blame yourself. It's my fault any of us were affected."

"No it wasn't— look, shifting blame won't help. I feel awful, I'm worried, and it's not like you're allowed to fly up to Heaven and check on him." Jaebum retorted.

Youngjae had disappeared just a few days after Jinyoung came back to Earth after receiving his sentencing. They had gotten a call from him alerting them that he'd been taken back to Heaven to face his own punishment for defying the council and assisting Jinyoung, and nearly a month had passed ever since that last call.

"If we get any updates he'll contact us. For now, let's just hope he's fine..." Jinyoung mumbled, though they both equally felt horrible about the situation that they'd innocently dragged Youngjae into.

"You two are not allowed in the storage room together! God knows what you're doing in there!" A muffled voice called from outside of the storage room, interrupting the crestfallen mood.

"Relax, nothing's happening!" Jaebum responded, his eyes shifting back to Jinyoung and doing a quick body scan of him in his cute cafe apron and nametag. "Though I wish it were..."

Jinyoung scoffed, punching Jaebum in the arm. "Get back to the register."

The two tried pushing Youngjae out of their mind for the rest of the day, but ever since his disappearance it was a constant thought hanging over their heads.

That night in bed, Jinyoung had woken up from his slumber to take care of a small problem that arose, though the tough part was slipping out of Jaebum's arms unnoticed. He was awful at that part, since jaebum was always wary of his whereabouts, and he held onto Jinyoung so tight that it was practically impossible for the ex-angel to go anywhere without waking him.

"Baby don't leave me." A deep muffled voice pleaded against the nape of his neck, sending a chill down his spine.

"Can't I piss?" Jinyoung asked, tugging at Jaebum's arms that only wrapped tighter around his waist, making a worse problem for his bladder.

Jaebum huffed, grunting out his response. "No."

"Please?"

Jaebum groaned, and Jinyoung could practically feel the pout he wore on his neck. "When you ask so cutely it's hard to say no..."

Jinyoung chuckled, shifting his body around just enough to give him a chaste kiss. "I'll be back, I really gotta go."

"You owe me a lot more kisses when you come back." Jaebum mumbled as he finally let his lover free from his arm shackles.

The latter rolled his eyes at the familiar demand as he stood and adjusted his boxers. "You always say that, when will I not owe you kisses?"