12

Jaebum awoke to yet again that familiar warmth clinging to him. He didn't have to move at all to know it was Jinyoung hugging him tight from behind. The angel was apparently a cuddler; Jaebum assumed it wasn't on purpose, but then again Jinyoung did come into his room with the sole intention of sleeping with him again. Maybe he just felt safer clinging to someone like a koala as he slept.

Jaebum wasn't one to complain though, or, he wouldn't have complained if Jinyoung hadn't shifted and pressed himself closer. Jaebum froze, realizing that Jinyoung's leg was hooked over his own, practically trapping him where he laid. He felt something weird pressed against his thigh, and at first he ignored it, until he decided to glance down to peek at what may have been there.

There was nothing down there besides the lower half of Jinyoung's body, but considering the placement of it and hardness he felt against his thigh, Jaebum had easily figured out what he was feeling. He immediately froze, not knowing what to do. Jinyoung was still asleep as if nothing was going on, while Jaebum tried to absorb the fact that angels could even get morning wood.

"Um, Jinyoung?" Jaebum called, slightly shifting over to try and move away from Jinyoung's hold.

Jinyoung groaned, wrapping himself around Jaebum tighter. "5 more minutes."

Jaebum swallowed hard, feeling his cheeks grow warm. He felt embarrassed, yet he wasn't the one with the present in his pants. "J-Jinyoung you're touching me."

"No I'm not, you're touching me. Let me sleep." Jinyoung slurred.

"But... you're the one hugging me..." Jaebum pointed out while shifting a bit more. "I thought you didn't like us touching at all?"

"I don't." Jinyoung confirmed contrary to how tight he was holding Jaebum.

"Then...?"

"Shut up I'm sleeping." Jinyoung mumbled, adjusting his position to resume his slumber.

Jaebum really wouldn't have minded it, but he couldn't lay their with Jinyoung's legs wrapped around him and the hidden lump in his pants pressed against his thigh. "J-Jinyoung."

"What?" Jinyoung answered harshly, annoyed at being called again.

Jaebum frowned, wondering how the other hadn't noticed it already. "You... don't feel that?"

Jinyoung's eyes fluttered open, his brown orbs seeking out Jaebum's. "Feel what?"

"Um... down there..." Jaebum mumbled, glancing down briefly with Jinyoung following his gaze. It took Jinyoung only a moment to realize what exactly the problem was.

"Oh fuck." Jinyoung quickly pulled back, his hands flying down between his legs to hide his crotch. "Fuck, shit I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

"I-It's okay, you were half asleep." Jaebum replied, watching Jinyoung quickly sit up with flushed cheeks.

"No, this is embarrassing, I gotta use the bathroom." Jinyoung quickly got out of the bed, hurrying towards the bathroom.

Jaebum watched, an amused smile on his face. Honestly he was just glad that something so embarrassing had happened to Jinyoung and not him, he wouldn't even know what to do in that situation. "I didn't know angels got those too."

"We designed humans after us, of course we have them." Jinyoung snapped as he left the room, too busy running away to stop and talk.

Jaebum felt awful for chuckling considering how horrified Jinyoung was of himself, but he had to laugh. That was just another experience to add to the growing list of odd things that happened ever since Jinyoung arrived. He'd actually been keeping a list in his journal to track how much living with an angel had changed his life. He thought it would be tremendously different, but it just turned out feeling like living with a roommate.