Chapter 2

James's POV

I was playing video games at Eldon's later that day, just chilling with the guys. "How're things going with Emily?" West asked Hunter, looking at him for a split second, before turning his attention back to the tv.
"Good." Hunter said, opting to choose the easy answer.
"How long has it been now?" I inquired.
"4 months." He answered, causing me to nod my head.
"Has she given it to you yet?" West asked, all of us knowing what he meant by 'it'.
"Dude that's my sister!" Eldon exclaimed, turning to West in anger.
"I was just wondering." West shrugged.
"I don't want to know! And the answer better be no!" Eldon snapped, turning towards Hunter now. Hunter put his hands up in surrender.
"I swear she hasn't." He said.
"Good." Eldon mumbled. "Can we stop talking about Emily now?" He asked.
"Sure." West replied. "Do we know if Riley's been getting it from anyone?"
"Dude!" Eldon yelled, pausing the game and turning to look at West furiously.
"You said you didn't want to talk about Emily anymore." West shrugged.
"I don't want to talk about either of them!" Eldon responded.
"Okay, but would you rather talk about Emily's sex life or Riley's?" West questioned.
"Neither!" Eldon answered, basically repeating himself.
"But if you had to choose." West stated. Eldon fell silent for a minute, thinking about it.
"I guess Emily's. She is only 13 minutes younger than me. And I know I can trust her boyfriend at least." He said.
"Would you trust me?" West asked. Eldon nodded.
"Yeah, for the most part."
"What about James?" Hunter inquired, slightly amused as we all know my reputation.
"Not really, but I guess it would be fine." Eldon answered hesitantly. I was sort of shocked by is answer to be perfectly honest. He sort of trusts me with his sister. That's an accomplishment, considering my history.
"What about James and Riley?" West asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He was looking for a reaction.
"Absolutely not! Don't you dare even touch my sister James! Actually, any of you! Not a single one of you is allowed to even think for a millisecond about touching her in that way! Not even half a millisecond!" Eldon exclaimed. West chuckled, earning the reaction he was looking for. It was no secret to anyone that Eldon was protective of his sisters, but it was obvious that he was much more protective over Riley. It could be due to the fact that Emily's only 13 minutes younger than Eldon, whereas Riley is 13 months. It could also be that while Emily and Eldon have similar personalities that are very outgoing and extroverted, Riley is much quieter and more timid. She's not as willing to stand up for herself as Emily is. Footsteps descending the stairs turned all of our attention to the stairs, which Riley was coming down.
"Hey, what're you guys talking about?" She smiled, generally interested in what we were discussing, walking over to join us. We kinda looked around awkwardly for a second, none of us going to admit we'd been talking about her sex life.
"Just sports and video games." Eldon shrugged, being the first to come up with an answer. She nodded, looking as though she didn't quite believe us.
"Cool." She replied. "I'm going to the store. Anyone want anything?" She asked. We all replied with some form of 'no' causing her to nod. "Okay." She said, before walking away. We waited until we heard the front door close before talking again.
"So you're telling me that even if it was a dare, you would keep James from screwing Riley?" West questioned, causing me to groan.
"We're still talking about this?" I sighed.
"Yes. Even if it was a dare." Eldon confirmed.
"James cannot possibly be that bad. When was the last time you had sex?" West asked me.
"2 hours ago. Eldon will never let me near Riley. Can we drop it now?" I groaned, sick of this conversation.
"2 hours ago?" West inquired, shocked. I nodded, thinking about what Riley and I had done only 2 hours ago. "With who?" He pushed. I shook my head.
"I'm not giving you that information. Now unpause the game." I said, turning our attention back to the tv.