♡TWO♡

The stranger was now sleeping.

He had quickly gone unconscious in the car, and Jungkook could do nothing to revive him. After driving for a little while, the young boy eventually found a motel. He decided that that would be the perfect place to stay for the night.

Jungkook tried waking the boy up, but he was so deep in sleep that the younger was afraid that he was dead. He decided to carry him bridal style, though he felt it a bit awkward since he didn't even know the boy's name. 

"This is it, I've officially lost it," Jungkook thought to himself "I'm insane. I'm actually insane." 

Once he reached their room, he set the wounded boy down, shocked at how light he had been. He checked the boy's pulse; he was alive.

Jungkook ran through his things, looking for the first aid kit he had packed.

The young boy shortly found it, and he said a little prayer of thanks to himself, more than thankful that he had decided to pack it.

Looking at the boy in the light made him realize that his wounds weren't nearly as bad as Jungkook had expected them to be. His lip and nose were both bleeding, and though Jungkook took off the boy's jacket to see that his arm was bleeding rapidly, he told himself that it was nothing he couldn't handle.

After all, he had gotten so used to tending his own wounds that he was excellent with the stranger's.

Now that he clearly saw him in the light, Jungkook saw how beautiful the boy really looked. His hands were long with blue veins clear insight, the curve of his face looked so ethereal that you would think he was a carved statue, and his skin looked pale yet also delicate. Jungkook also noticed that the stranger had purple earrings in both of his ears.

He was the most beautiful person Jungkook had ever seen in his life.

Jungkook found himself staring at the boy for much longer than necessary. He guessed that he wasn't much older than him, and eventually, the younger turned away; suddenly thankful that the stranger was sleeping.

Five to ten minutes later, he was finished. Jungkook felt odd sleeping next to the unconscious boy, so he grabbed a few blankets he had brought with him along with a pillow from the bed and moved himself to the floor.

Surprisingly, the floor wasn't that uncomfortable. After all, he had slept in worse places.

Jungkook looked at the boy one last time before turning off the lights and settling under his blanket. The brown haired boy crossed his mind one last time before Jungkook fell into a deep, deep slumber.

It was the best dose of sleep he had had in a long time.

———————————————————-

Taehyung woke up to be met with a god awful headache. 

He swore as he tried sitting up, his head pounding in his ears. He had no idea where the hell he was.

To Taehyung; it looked like a motel room, but he wasn't exactly sure. He managed to get up and walked into the bathroom, noticing a blanket and a pillow lying on the floor.

He looked at himself in the mirror and gasped.

All of his scars had been taken care of.

His nose was bandaged up, his lips dry but not bleeding, and his arm was bandaged up as well. The only thing wrong with the older was that his eye felt sore and he had a horrible headache.