♡SIXTEEN ♡

"Tae?"

Taehyung turned around, startled. He had been getting ready to go out and had assumed that Jungkook was still asleep. He was going to find his little sister, and try to bring her with him as well, so he could finally live life with her like he's always wanted.

The younger was still lying in bed, having just woken up. He laid on the edge of the bed, his curly hair a mess "where are you going?"

"Out" Taehyung replied, walking towards the bed "I'm going to find her."

Jungkook immediately knew who he was referring too "are you sure you should be going alone? You might get recognized, I should come with you-"

"Woah, woah, woah," Taehyung said, calming the younger down before he could get out of bed "I'll be fine on my own, don't worry. Believe it or not, I am capable of being inconspicuous."

"I know you are" Jungkook replied, "I'm just worried."

Taehyung grinned, brushing the messy curls out of Jungkook's face "you're sweet, but seriously, I'll be fine. Just trust me, okay?"

"Okay" Jungkook whispered "but are you sure you have to go right now? Can't you just cuddle with me for a little longer?"

Taehyung chuckled "if I get back in there I'll never be able to leave. But, I'll be back before you know it."

Jungkook pouted, and the older placed a kiss on the top of his head. They shared a quick kiss before Jungkook finally let Taehyung leave. They both exchanged their goodbyes before the older left the motel, making sure to blow Jungkook a quick kiss before he left. 

Once he walked outside he pulled up his hoodie, attempting to hide his face as much as possible. As he began walking with his hands in his pockets, he couldn't seem to stop smiling.

"Damn, the things that guy does to my heart," Taehyung thought, grinning.

--------------------------------------------

Taehyung decided that the best thing he could do was to head to his sister's high school, that way he could avoid being spotted by his family. Teenagers were walking toward the building, either socializing with each other or with their noses stuck in their phones.

He stood near the school, watching the different kids come in. None of them looked like his sister.

Taehyung frowned. Maybe she had already gone inside and he had missed her, or maybe she was running late. Before he could let his worries increase further, he saw a familiar face.

Choi Beomgyu.

He was a good friend of his little sister since he recalled the many instances were he was over at their house. Taehyung vaguely remembered his sister revealing that she had told Beomgyu about their plan during one of their phone calls, and Taehyung immediately knew that he was the perfect person to talk too.

Before the young boy walked into the school building, Taehyung stepped in front of him. He made sure that Beomgyu was able to see his face, but was also aware that many students could see them.

"Hey," Taehyung said, quietly "can we talk?"

"Sure" Beomgyu replied, and he was positive that he knew exactly who he was.

They went off to the side, and Beomgyu checked behind them, making sure that they could speak alone.

"Nice seeing you back here" Beomgyu started "but are you sure it's safe?"