♡EIGHT♡

Hot water ran down Jungkook's body as he stood, deep in thought.

It was eight o'clock at night, and Jungkook was taking a shower. He hadn't been able to think properly these past few days, and - believe it or not - it wasn't because of his father. 

It was because of Taehyung.

A week had passed since their almost kiss, and the younger was still in denial. He wanted to kiss him - hell, he wanted to kiss him thousands of times - but he knew he shouldn't. He knew he shouldn't fall in love again, and he was scared of getting hurt like he did the first time. 

As Jungkook pushed some wet hair from his face, he let out a small sigh, knowing that Taehyung was still upset with him since their almost-kiss. The first few days after that night, the two boys pretended like the almost-kiss never happened, but a few days later, Taehyung tried bringing it up again. Jungkook always changed the subject.

The younger closed his eyes, feeling the water hit his face. He wondered if being so vulnerable with Taehyung helped make these feelings come to life. Though secretly, Jungkook knew that whether or not he would've confessed, these feelings were most likely going to come alive eventually.

After all, Jungkook had always been attracted to Taehyung.

As the younger enjoyed the euphoria of the warm water, he suddenly heard a small knock at the door that made him jump.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, "you've been in there for a long time."

Jungkook felt his heart flutter at the sweetness in his voice but he tried to ignore it as he replied: "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

Once he was sure Taehyung left, the younger let out a second sigh, turning off the water and beginning to dry off, wishing there was some way to turn off his emotions since they always managed to get in the way of everything.

————————————————————-

Meanwhile, Taehyung had been writing one of his poems.

The older was frustrated, and he wasn't sure if it was at Jungkook or himself. He was upset that the younger acted like he felt the same way about him until the next minute, he pulled away from his kisses. But, Taehyung was also upset with himself. He wished that he hadn't gotten so attached to Jungkook in the first place.

In order to calm his heart and mind, Taehyung sat down and simply poured his heart out into a poem. After he checked on Jungkook, the older sat back down and continued the last parts of it. A few minutes later he heard the bathroom door open.

Taehyung looked up, and once he saw what was in front of him, he found it impossible to look away.

Jungkook was standing there, hair wet and in his face. The younger usually wore oversized shirts, but tonight, this one showed off his thighs and bare legs clearly. He had thicker thighs than the older would have originally assumed, and Taehyung gulped, suddenly feeling his dick harden in his pants. 

Fuck. 

Taehyung realized he had been staring for far too long, and he looked away (out of the corner of his eye, the older did notice that Jungkook's ears had turned red) going back to his poem. He then realized he had nothing else to write, so he walked towards the nightstand, putting the notebook down.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked, scooting closer. He had just sat down on top of the bed, and the small black notebook had grabbed his attention.

"Nothing" Taehyung blurted out, then he saw the younger raise his eyebrows "nothing you need to worry about, anyway."