♡FOURTEEN♡

"Can I ask you, one last question?" Jungkook asked, catching the older's attention.

The two had just gotten back to the motel. After Taehyung had confessed, they both spent the rest of the afternoon talking about mindless, meanless topics. It was around seventy-thirty now, and Jungkook had just brought his bag in.

"Sure" Taehyung replied. 

"Why didn't you tell me about all of that stuff in the first place?" Jungkook asked, "I mean, I know how traumatizing that can be for a person, but you know you could've talked to me."

"I know" Taehyung replied, "but, to be honest, I was scared."

"Of what?" Jungkook asked "me?"

"No, not exactly" Taehyung replied "I was scared of you thinking of me as this evil, emotionless monster. I want to be the person you tell all your secrets too, that person that you know you can trust no matter what. I wanted you to think of me as a gentle companion, and I was scared that if I told you the truth...you would hate me. So when you did walk out, I was terrified."

Jungkook was frozen. His heart was beating a million miles per second.

"In other words, I was scared of losing you," Taehyung said, taking a step closer "even though we've only known each other for a short time, you already mean so much to me, Bunny."

Jungkook stared up at the older, not saying a word. Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows, confused "what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungkook didn't reply. Instead, he stepped forward, quickly closing the space between them by smashing his lips against Taehyung's.

The two kissed passionately, letting their tongues run wild while getting lost in each other. Jungkook had forgotten how good it felt to kiss Taehyung, and how addicting and electrifying his lips seemed to be.

The younger pulled away, staring into the older's eyes while Taehyung held his cheeks in his palms "I trust you."

The two pulled each other back in, with Jungkook holding onto Taehyung like the world was about to end. Their kisses continued to grow passionate, passionate in a different way than they ever had been before.

They were almost lustfull.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook down on the bed, beginning to kiss the side of his jaw. Jungkook closed his eyes as he savored the moment. 

Taehyung quickly pulled away, making Jungkook frown "do you...are you sure-"

"Shh" Jungkook replied, placing a finger on Taehyung's lips "I'm ready. I want you."

Taehyung smirked before Jungkook pulled him back in, accidentally biting his lip. Jungkook continued to grow more aggressive throughout each kiss, eventually pushing Taehyung down onto the bed. The younger kissed him, happy to have claimed dominance-.

It didn't last very long, though. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung pushed him back down onto the mattress, kissing his neck. Jungkook let out soft moans that made the older's dick hard as he continued to suck on his neck. 

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's shirt off, the younger having a delayed reaction. Once the older looked down at Jungkook's chest, he gasped. Taehyung saw thousands of scars scattered along Jungkook's chest, all thanks to his father.

Taehyung stared at them, and Jungkook knew that this was it. He had ruined the moment. 

"God, he probably thinks I'm so ugly," Jungkook thought, feeling his heart drop down to his stomach. 

Instead, Taehyung brushed some curls out of the younger's eyes and whispered in his ear: "beautiful. You're beautiful, Jungkook."

The younger could almost cry of happiness as he felt Taehyung place soft kisses on his scars, starting from his stomach and then moving back up to his lips. The room was now beginning to feel insanely heated because of their intense passion.

Jungkook helped Taehyung take off his own shirt before he met with the older's gorgeous chest. Taehyung laid down as Jungkook began kissing his stomach, hearing moans of pleasure escape from the older's tongue.

Taehyung sat up, pulling Jungkook into his lap as he kissed his lips and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Jungkook held the older's face in his hands, his heart spiraling out of control. Jungkook couldn't remember a time where he felt more alive.

For a while, they just stayed like that, kissing each other. Eventually, they could barely breathe and the two had to pull away, panting heavily as they were pressed against their bare chests. 

"Lie down" Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear, his voice sounding husky as he did so.

Jungkook did as he asked, and Taehyung unzipped his jeans, pulling them right off of his legs and throwing them onto the floor. As they continued to kiss, a hunger burned in both of their veins. A hunger for one another.

They both wanted each other more than anything.

Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's pants, slipping them off and then throwing them off the side. The two were now in nothing but their underwear. Their lips eventually found each other once again, and as they kissed, the younger gripped onto Taehyung's hair, trying to be as gentle as possible. Even though he never said it enough, he loved the older's hair. It suited Taehyung so well, and Jungkook knew he could stare at his fiery red hair for days.

He wanted something like it.

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook said, trying to catch his breath.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something totally off topic?" The younger asked.

"Of course" Taehyung  replied, "I already told you, you can always ask me anything, Bunny."

Jungkook chuckled, feeling his ears turn red. He had missed that nickname.

"Can you help me die my hair tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, "I was just looking at yours and thought that maybe we could be matching or something."

The older smiled, brushing some curls out of Jungkook's face "I would love that."

The younger smiled in reply, and Taehyung's fingers played with the Jungkook's elastic band on his underwear. He looked at him, almost to make sure he was sure he was ready. Jungkook nodded, feeling like his heart was going to explode at any moment.

Finally, Taehyung slipped Jungkook's underwear off before undoing his own. And then-

I'm guessing you know what happened next.

A\N: I think that was the longest smut scene I've ever written- (though it wasn't even real smut sksks)