1

"Again?", Ashido said, worry clear in her voice as she looked at her yawning friend.

"I told you Mina, Im too just damn energetic to fall asleep during the night!", Kaminari whined rubbing his slightly bagged eyes.

"Do not fear for I am here my dear-" he was cut off "if you ever say that again shitty hair i swear to the person who you just mimiced i will fucken break up with you.".

Kirishima pouted and lightly punched Bakugou on the arm. "Oh come on Bakubabe I was tryna sound heroic!"

Bakugou blushed and looked the other way. "Never say that again either.."

Kirishima only grinned and his attention turned back to Denki. "Anyway,my dude,my bro, I have found the solution to your invincible problem!!" he exclaimed patting his back.

Kaminari only yawned and gave him a questioning look as he continued.

"So i was sitting there, barbeque sauce on Baku's tiddies-" "HEY" "- and i was scrolling on youtube tryna find some cool studying music cause I can barely concentrate ya know? Especially when Bakugou isnt there to tutor me. Aaaaand i stumbled on a literaly magical channel called "Brainwasher". And heres where the magic comes cause i didnt only manage to study and remember everything the next day but when i played one of their sleep helping songs i passed out in probably the first 20 seconds cause when i woke up i had unplugged the headphones in the 36 seconds and it had paused there and i was SO shook the next day im telling you man its crazy!"

Everyone was staring at Kirishima open mouthed as he explained.

...

"Dude you HAVE to send me the link."

hey um,,,how was that?--