7

i am home alone (thank god) but im not given attention cause i have my phone taken away and nobody uses hangouts anymore:( So i said lets wrote sthn here cause lets be real here,I said id study but who am i to do such task:(( aLSO WHERE IS ALL MY SHINKAMI COSPLAY AT??? I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF???? istg bring me a kami wig i think my brosband has a shinwig so we goo d sorry for my rambling i am extremely bored rn and have been for an hour or sthn also my shinsou hair r gone but now they look EXACTLY like dEkU and i lowkey wanna die them green although its my least fav colour (my mum wont let me cause im 14 wHEEZE)

After thinking,and thinking,and thinking,and thinking.

He came to the conclusion he had no idea what to write and he would let his hands do the trick as he randomly clicked on his keyboard. And thats what he did.

He cracked his knuckled really good and started typing. If he didnt like his abstract text art he couls easily delete it. Right? Obviously not right based on the last time he texted the person but eeeeh. A manly life is a life with no regrets. Thats sthn that Kiri said. He should make a litteral motivational book or sthn. 

Gulping,wallmart pickawho started typing with closed eyes. 

And then he opened them.

"Haha sorry dude ur right i didnt mean to send that but im glad ya didnt take it the wrong way! I really meant that u helped alot hehe"

He let out the breath he was holding. Woo he had skills!

He pressed the send like a dramatic ass idiot (a good example is reigen from mob) and fell back on his chair with a smirk and closed eyes, his hangs crossed supporting his head.

And then he heard a ding and practically fell down his chair like the idiot he was and grabbed on his desk for support to get up but ending up slipping and falling down yet again. He stayed on the floor for a while wondering life choices and trying to calm himself down. Then he remembered the message. It was probably from brainwasher.

He shot up again and he felt the world spinning and placed both his hands on his desk so as to not fall down and carefully sat on his chair letting a sigh. He needed to stop doing such jerky movements because that always happened. Low iron or something wasnt it? He didnt care and took the phone in his hands, only to confirm that he was right.

"Its ok and dont worry about me,ive done it a few times as well heh, its not that bad. Oh and once again,glad i helped~"

Denki blinked a few times. 

Did they just send a "~"? Did that mean something or was it how they usually talked? WHAT IF THEY IMPLIED SOMETHING? DID THAT MEAN HE SHOULD CONTINUE TALKING? I mean..they did respond almost immediately. Eh,it shouldnt hurt to try.

"Oh shit man really? Though im kinda glad to hear that cause im not alone haha"

And then he realised that they hadnt confirmed their gender. And he was here calling him man and dude. He obviously used the terms man,dude and bro (yes,even man) as gender neutural terms. He even used them to Mina and Jirou. And the rest of the girls of his class. And he had told everyone that if they felt uncomfortable with him calling them that he would stop it immediately.  He had to ask them too.

"Oh by the way I know you havent comfirmed your gender and im here all over the place calling u dude and man uhh just in case im making you uncomfortable,i use those for everyone but i can immediately stop if it bothers u ^^"