aaaaa

Im so sorry im so dead i rlly have no motivation to write dkfnfnfn i had even deleted wattpad for abt a week cause i had no space in my phone sorry if im late to reply in your comments (i see all of em and i try to reply to most,if i havent replied im either too shy or dont know what to say djdkfk yall are so funny tho)

Anyway i hope everyones doing fine in quarantine, its going to be over for me in a few days and im sad cause my introverted ass was having fun staying inside all day. If youre still in danger,dont worry,just take care of yourselves and the people around you. It will get better and im sure if introverts can suffer having to go outisde everyday extrovers will manage to stay in for a while if its for the better. Im bad at comforting im sorry idrk what to say:"))

Now abt the story, i got my lazy ass to read a shinkami fic to get motivation to finish my own and i ended up almost crying but thats another story. It kind of worked ig i just need to stop forgetting about my fic and actually bring myself to finish the damned chapter:"(

I rlly have done nothing in quarantine  apart from online lessons and watching anime and drawing. I have started around 10 anime and im having a blast:D imma list em down real quick  in case anyone wants any recomendations idk
•Blue exorcist (loved it,still havent finished it tho cause im lazy)
•Devilman Crybaby (what the fuck did i just watch *clicks on the next episode*)
•Violet Evergarden (*cries in litteraly every episode* this is so beautiful)
•Hitorijime My Hero (watched it for the 4th time,the gayness is unreal, dumbasses)
•Erased (friend recomended it to me 4 years ago,randomly remembered it,one of the bst things ive ever watfhed i swear)
•Nubmer 24 (im still at the start cause i forget to watch it but colourful happy gay rugby bois i stan)
•Jojo (still stuck in part 3 but yk what its fun)
•The case files of jeweler Richard (life lessons 100,kinda gay,i love richard, very fancy)
•Howl's moving castle (ILOVEHOWL also it was so fun and unique like every ghibli movie also yay romance and magic combined)
•Balance:Unlimited (postopned until July and im mad but the episodes and intro were fire,in contrary to the rest of the fandom i dont like kanbe yet)
•Hazbin hotel (not an anime but it was awesome and i laughed my ass off it was awesome)
•Haikyu (still not finished but i have adoptef everyone anyway)
•Promare (watch promare.thats an order.)
•The Umbrella Academy (not an anime but but i binged the whole season in a day and that says a lot since last time i did sthn like that was yuri on ice. Also Klaus is now my life purpose)

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS LIKE WHAT U WANNA SEE OK THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS CRAP WHICH HAS NERALY 58K VIEWS LIKE THAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHO KEEPS READING IT (also someone put this story in a list called discontinued and i was laughing in guility cause noo its not disctontinued im just late asf)
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING I DONT DESERVE YOU AAA💞💖💟💖
(Shameless promo:i do tiktok cosplays,mostly as denki cause hes my mood and the best wig i have @/natsuhi.cos heehee bye)