25

Hi i would rlly appreciate it if once again checked ghe fuck out of Rina_707 and read the shit out of her stuff,it would be great,thank you. She also gave me the idea of wtf to do with this chapter cause i was stuck in the same place for w e eks-
Also another little nsfw warning,probs a little worse than the pervious time but still nothing too bad ig:"D

Since the qna,shinso noticed more and more people followed him and others unfollowing him.
Most were super supportive of him and his relationship,some were even thrilled to get to know the artist better and were super supportive of his relationship,showering him with compliments about his voice,appearence and even looks, making him extremely flustered since he wasn't used to the attention. Even Denki wasn't left out as many commented on how much of a funny and sweet guy he seemed like,his energetic personality completed the calming nature of Hitoshi and people were glad to see them together.

On the other side,many unfollowed,some haters such as homophobes and people just wasting their time trashing on his looks etc but this kind of stuff are unavoidable and both boys decided to ignore most of them. The ones that werent ignore were spicily roasted,by the channel owner and his boyfriend as much as his fans.

Things were going pretty smoothly,Shinso continued making music when he was not with Kaminari,which of course was pretty rare. Sometimes they would even try together,ending with denki falling asleep on shinso each time.

The boys would go on silly dates such as going out to get ice cream,which stopped after that one time denki went to lick the icecream but it fell from his cone and dramatically faceplanted on the road. Denki fell even more dramatically down with the melting ball of flavoured iced milk. He took a break from ice creams after that traumatizing experience.

Other times they would just go walking,visiting random places,trying drinks from random cafeterias, one time they even got in a history museums and almost got kicked out because Denki would scream at Shinso to "OHMYGOD COME CHECK THIS ONE" but calmed out after the warning. It was pretty fun though and they took alot of pictures.

But there was something that was really bothering Shinso: Kaminari was alaways one to ask him out and pick out millions of date ideas before his mind could even process one. He talked to Kaminari about it and the blonde said he wouldnt mind picking out the dates for the rest of their lives as long as they both enjoyed themselves.

But Hitoshi was still thinking about it.

So when he saw that "Detective Pikachu",aka his boyfriend's favourite pokemon but as a movie had gone out on cinemas,he didnt hesitate to order tickets.

Timeskip brought to you by aizawa's smile

"Toshiiii you didnt need to pay for both our tickets! We could have split the bill!",Denki whined the minute he opened the door and got under Shinso's big umbrella. It was a rainy afternoon but not bad enough to stop them from a 10 minute walk to the cinema.
"Shhh I wanted to do somthing myself for once,now enjoy yourself Denks",the indigo haired boy said, grinning warmly and the blonde couldnt help but return the smile.

The walk didnt take long and they were finnaly in front of the cinema. They closed the umbrella and got in the bulding where they got popcorn and natchos and showed the staff their tickets who then showed
them the room the movie would be playing.

They walked in and found their seats,ads had already started to play,everything was normal. A few minutes passed and Denki was halfway through his popcorn while Shinso had barely touched his nachos. They chattered for a while until the lights went off and the intro of the movie started playing.