14

The school was finnally over and everyone was packing their bags. Shinsou had informed his dad he would be out again and had already packed before Denki so he walked up to him and told him he would go to the toilet before they left and he would take as much time as Kami needed to pack his bag.

When he didnt,the blonde decided to go and search for him. 

While he made his way to the toilets,he spotted Shinsou talking to that ginger haired girl from his previous class- Kendo wasnt it?

He seemed kinda awkward- wait not awkward. He looked comfortable enough around her he was just furiously blushing and scratching his neck.

Oh god no. 

Was he confessing to the girl? I mean he could see her face but she looked pretty excited. Maybe she said yes.

Kaminari felt the tears coming,not letting them fall out but they were there. Call him sensitive,a baby even but he felt really bad.

When he had everything set and was close to achieve his goal or at least start. Boom,ruined.

He was standing behind the corner so he could secretly watch them and maybe he got lost in his thoughts and took a step back but Shinsou noticed. His face blushed more and for a second he lost his smile as he looked at him,but it came back as he called him to go over where the couple were. 

Denki awkwardly walked near the two and the girl greeted him with a smile and handshake as she introduced herself. 

"You must be Kaminari Denki,he was just telling me about how you two were about to meet! Im super proud of him for actually visiting a house!",she said looking at Shinsou and back at Kaminari.

"Oh yeah thats me and I guess im proud of him too! Did you guys not hang out with him while he was in your class?"

Tha girl chuckled. "We all tried convincing him to come sometimes but he always said he wasnt the guy to go out with many people,we did hang out in school though".

Wait,did that mean that Kaminari had something special? 

Nah,maybe he was trying to get out of his comfort zone for once.

"Woah,feels good to hear I have acomplished something heheh"

But there was something bugging him.

"So you two arent dating?"

The other looked at each other and back at Denki.

The girl then started laughing. "Ahahah oh no you misunderstood,maybe because when you aproached he was a little flustered. I was just teasing him and he got really embarassed of course. Also hes gay"

Shinsou's eys widened "Did you just-"

"So dont worry if youve got a crush on him or anything dont worry about me at least" She said and then looked at the clock "Oh! Ive got to go its turning late,byee!"

And with that she left the two boys awkwardly blushing.

They looked at each other and then the ground.