3

Shinsou took a sip of his coffe as he pressed the enter button on his keyboard and pushed his chair back.
He managed to make another unique studying music video,tested by the one and only himself.
Hitoshi never had trouble with understanding subjects,he just couldnt concentrate.
So since one day he found that really cool music making programme, he accidentaly created a really successful method for students with short attention span to be able to study with no interuptions.
Now what is the magic trick you may ask?
Well basically he makes that type of sound that you probably listen at a.. space documentary? Even he didnt know he just somehow found how to do it. Add some bass and melodies and there it was. Each song different and he had searched the subject enough to know how music affects the brain and stuff and you could even say he was an expert.
No one would really expect him to be a tired antisocial 15-soon-to-be-16 year old with messy indigo hair,matching colour eyes and the most important detail: eyebags heavier than his weigh.
This boy couldnt get 4 hours of sleep without interruptions and thats the tea. End of discussions.
I mean,,he could PROBABLY fall asleep (dont get fooled it doesnt happen often) but he would either wake up to piss or wake up to nightmares or wake up to no reason (that he was pretty sure it was the thud of his cat breaking something) but all in all,he barely slept.
He had coffee though so thats ok.

So he was sitting there,barbeque sau- ok im sorry i need to stop.

But he was sitting there,drinking his afternoon tea with his pinky finger up as he was trying to not spill it ((idk what im doing heLp)) when suddenly his instagram,youtube and twitter started having an external crisis. He swore his phone almost broke from all the notifications.
?,,w-whomst¿¿ was uhh spamming him? And why did they all come n ow?
He decided to ignore his second question and take a look at his spammer.

....Huh.
Turns out it was that yellow haired boy from class 1-A with the pikachu merch. And the meme merch. Was it even merch? Do memes have merch? He didnt know. He just knew that this boy was a friendly energetic living VINE.
How did he even end up in this side of youtube? Did he even listen to relaxing music? Was he hacked? God knows. He DID like half of his shit though so that was nice. And left some comments.
Wait comments?

Taking another ship of his tea scrolling down his notifications and reading the comments Kaminari had left him.

When he was done,he was left with a light smile on his face.

aAAAaAAGH I TOLD U I DONT HAVE A SCHEDULE HAHAH,,UH,,I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING AFTRR THIS CHAPTER I MEAN I H A D THOUGHT ABOUT ID BUT ME AND DENKI SHARE 1 BRAINCELL AND I KIND OF FORGOT BUT ILL RETHINK IT IG ANDBFNF GIVE ME IDEAS LIKE SHIT UD LIKE TO SEE