4

(Ok hold on i was making ny way downtown,walking fast and i realised that there are 60+ of you that have read this shit and then i started walking faster sending you my love)
(Update to some days later cause i forgot to write anhthing here it is now up to 100 reads and holy shit uhh-- hi- im awkward but thank you all sm💞)

A week had passed and uhh lets just say Kaminari was thrilled. Ok he wasnt exactly crazy about it but the fact that someone had found the way to make him sleep and focus had left him slightly shook.
Ok not only slightly but still.

He was excited.

Not to mention that the person could also make great remixes of songs,containg even songs HE HIMSELF listens to and that says alot.

He had subscribed his youtube channel and follower his spotify,tumblr and twitter. The person did not have an instagram. They did also give little to no information about themselves.
I mean, they DID have QnAs but they almost never talked about themselves,only about the music.
The fans had managed to fish out the fact that their fabourite colour was purple and that they would die for cats.
And it had become a joke.
So anytime anyone wanted to fanart, they would draw a cat chilling or studying while listening to music. The paintings were always purple and they would always add a screen of any device to show the cat listened exclusively to "Brainwasher".
Sometimes people would post pictures or videos of their actual cats listening to them and sleeping or relaxing. Feelin the vibe if you geg what i mean.

Oh and they had merch. Which Denki was broke enough to not afford because his parents wouldnt buy it for him. Yet. He hadnt whined enough.

One day though.
Oh one day.
He decided to send a message.
And write a pretty much whole paragraph about how much their music had affected him and how great it was and even the story of how he had found out about them from his best bro.
And when he was about to delete it cause who the hell sends these types of things to people theyre fans of.

Only to accidentaly press the send button.

....
Uh-oh.

A few seconds and a few blinks later.
Wallmart pikachu's brain finnaly pregressed.

And then he shister znapped and just sUMAAAAshed (im so sorry its 2am and im tryna finish this before school starts;( ) the text trying to erase it. He tried and tried but it was no use. The programe had crushed or something.

He laid down defeated.
Its ok.
They wont even see it,will they?
I mean...theyre probably busy and have other thousands of dms to answer right?
Right.

...why did he have a bad feeling about this oof.

TOTALLY NOT STOLEN BY YOUTUBER CRUSHtm THE ULTIMATE KIRIBAKU FIC UHM- I DIDNT MEAN TO AND I REALISED IT AFTER I WROTE IT BUT OK BTW I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING AND ITS 3AM AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AHAHAHAHAH BYE