10

I WANNA MAKE THINGS GO LESS SLOW BUT I DONT WANNA END THIS FIC I ENJOY IT TOO MUCH AKFKNJQ also i realised i dont remember if i said that the characters will be kinda ooc casue its the first time im writting about em,there arent enough fics with them and ive taken a break from bnha to mentally prepare myself for *insert spoilers* in season 3 (the funny is that ive seen the spoilers but i know ill cry anyway)

It was lunch break and Shinsou was heading to the cafeteria to get some lunch and go sit somewhere,either alone or with his friends, or probably by a kid from his new class if he was unfortunate enough. 

Even though he had decided he didnt hate them,they were all too energetic and overdramatic for him. He might or might not had a gay crush on one of them but were not gonna talk about that,ok?

Talking on gay crush and one of them,right after he had gotten his food,he was dragged by a certain blond boy. He almost dropped his tray by the way,and not because he was startled.

"HEy dude! I know your moto is "I didnt come here to make friends" and stuff and u look like u kinda hate us,you dont seem to hate us as much as Monoma and I think youre a really cool dude and so does the Bakusquad and we were wondering if you wanted to come and si-" he was interupted by Bakugou grabbing him by the collar and staring at him dead in the eye.

"You cant run away from the sunshine."

Shinsou gulped and Bakugou pulled back while the rest of the squad had started wheezing and breathing heavily for oxygen,including Denki.

"OMFG DID YOU HEAR THAT BAKUGOU LOVES US! WE KNEW IT AHAHAHAHA"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP U MORONS ILL KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES except Kirishima's cause he doesnt deserve it like YOU IDIOTS!!!",Bakugou started yelling at them but at that point everyone had learned to ignore them so no eyes were on them. 

"OOOOH WHY KIRISHIMA? CAUSE UR GONNA FUCK HIS ASS INSTE-"

"Dude no he bottoms"

Everyone paused to stare at Kirishima.

.

.

.

And then they all started screaming again,Bakugou was yelling at everyone that he would kill them including Kirishima this time. At this point Shinsou was laughing along,beginign to enjoy the company. Sure,it was loud, but it was like watching a comedy reality show thing. But way better.

A few minutes later,they had all passed out on their table,trying to breath as they were calming down. Shinsou had sat next to them,sipping on his coffee and letting them take their time.

Kaminari was the first one to regain his composure slightly and took a sip of his water. He looked at Shinsou and smiled. He smiled back,surprising him and Kaminari got into a gay panic. Whenever he saw Shinsou smile it was a kind of...sadistic smile? He looked kinda like he could murder you right and there. Which was hot dont get him wrong, but that was a genine smile. And he looked just...so peacefull? And....gentle? Was it possible he was crushing at two people at the same time? Because,I didnt mention that cause he was tryna keep it a secret but he had might or might not developed a crush on the person he had been texting with the past week. The crush had started lightly existing as he got to see more of him in his youtube channel,but it developed as they talked.

But Shinsou...

He had found him attractive from the day he first saw him. Guess he had a thing for purple-ish hair since Jirou's hair were also purple. And in the sports festivel ((ill talk about this in the authors note)),he did look pretty cool. And something about him looking all anxious in the classroom made him think he was cute. And now that smile. Maybe he was overthinking it;he just thought he were attractive.

...right?

At least the squad managed to wake up at the right time because their staring had started to feel weird. They just found a new topic to talk about and finished their lunch righte before the bell rang,reminding them that break was over and it was time to get back to class.

Well,Shinsou thought it might not be so bad after all.

I HAVE EXAMS IN A WEEK AND I HAVE A WEEK TO STUDY FOR THE SHIT I DIDNT DO THE WHOLE YEAR AND IM JUST HERE WRITTING STUFF AND I JUST RESTARTED A HUGE ASS KIRIBAKU FIC THAS GONNA MAKE ME EMOTIONAL AF also dont judge my bakubottom,bakubottom is good baku,kiribottom isnt as good but i respect ur opinions and i hope so do u uvu aND OWO WHAT IS THIS?? KAMI LIKES SHINSOU???NANI????? I SERIOUSLY WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM THE AUTHOR I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONTINUE IT LM FAO