15

ok so,

wHAt, TEH F UCK I CANT EVEM FUCKEN TYPE WH AT 

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO START WRITTING A NEW CHAPTER AND WHAT DO I SEE?

1K READS ARE YALL CRAZI WH

OK I CANT HANDLE THE FAME HOLUP

TYSM EVERYONE,FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS CRAP TYSM <333 *cries n gREecc*

also i found my wacom and just drew some shinkami so ill post that in the end uwuwu

Denki decided to call Kirishima first and explain the situation. 

He told him about his crush on both  boys and how Shinsou kissed his forehead.

Lets just say the red-head had his small freak-out aswell but when he calmed down,they decided that he should go over to Denki's house so they could properly talk.

And just like that, Kirishima was in his room some minutes later.

They laid down on the bed next to each other.

"So basically,your one crush kissed you forehead and the other has called you cute and has helped you to getting with him?"

"Yeah,it messed up bro"

"Yeah,it is,but hey! Its fine! Well figure it out!"

And they just spent about an hour trying to figure out stuff and what moves would Denki do next,how to respond to both boys and stuff.

They eventully decided that if Shinsou actually did like him,hed just drop brainwasher but if he didnt,maybe he could try with him. They also decided that he should ask him who he actually is so he could be sure who hes messing with.

He opened his phone,with Kirishima behind his shoulder in order to ask him only to find out he had missed a text from half an hour ago.

"Heyyy are you alive? You usually have texted me around that hour"

Kaminari started to slightly panic,both realising that he had missed a text and that he was about to ask the other for his identity.

That ment that he could either make the boy uncomfortable or hed get some info that he was very anxious about.

"Heyy,dont be nervous,youre just asking and i dont think hell get offended or anything",Kirishima said reassuringly in his cheering voice,which actually helped Denki alot/

With a deep breath he typed "Hey,sorry i invited Shinsou again and then Kirishima came and we hanged out too but i kind of have a question for you?"

The reply came fast "Ookay?"

Kami gulped. "Are you ever gonna like,,tell me who you are? I mean i feel kinda weird with you knowing everything about me and me barely knowing your gender and age"

"Oh,about that,well i cant do that right now but im planning to really soon"

and another message 

"Sorry if it sounds weird but i have my reasons,,"

Denki exhaled