2

"Brainwasher..." ,Kaminari mumbled to himself, clicking on the name of the channel his bro had recomended. 

The profile picture was a spiral in a 90's edit or something?? He didnt even know. The banner was a low saturated indigo-purple thing with the channel name and a short description written with a light gray on it.

His eyes widened when they fell on the number of the subscibers. "Nearly 2 million??! What does this guy even do?" he mumbled furrowing his eyebrows."He must be pretty famous,how do i not know him?" he thought,the answer obviously being that he only searched vines and meme compilations, series and anime on crack and his favourite songs; they were all loud with loud bass. Except the sad ones.Ok some of them also had bass and stuff but what do u expect from twenty one pilots istg.

Scrolling down his feed, he realised that his videos were not just the relaxing music Kirishima said. Maybe he didnt search enough. Of course he didnt he just heard a song and faceplanted on the mattress. Anyway thats out of the point. Videos like sleeping/studying music were the majority of the channel's content but there were also some QnAs,song remixes etc.With that mindblowing slow thing music that apparently was the signature of the channel. He was fascinated to say the least.

He desided to test the waters so to speak by finding the most viewed studying music, plugging his headphones in his phone and putting his homework on his desk.

...

Half an hour had passed.

....

He had done all of the homework with no big problems.

,,,huh,

So concentration was the problem this whole time?...huh...

Well now Denki was faced with a new problem. 

He was,,sHOOK E T H HOW IN THE FUCKING HOLY POPTARTS IN A PENCIL SHARPNER ((if you know where this is from let me cry on your shoulder)) DID A FUCKING VIDEO JUST FRICKEN DO THAT>????!!?!?!!? error 404 Denki.exe has stopped working. error 707 ((;))) Denki's braincells could not be found.

Ok Denki,deep breaths,in and out.

Now some of yall yAOMOMOS GETTING HIGH SCORES AND BEING TOP OF THE CLASS WOULDNT EVEN IMAGINE THE CONFUSION OK??THATS REAL ACOMPLISHMENT RIGHT THERE.

Kaminari's hands unconsiously grabbed his phone and pressed on his redhead bestfriend's contact,dealing his number.

"..beep...bee- Hey dude whats up?"

"...kIRISHIMA I FUCKEN DID MY WHOLE HOMEWORK IN THI-FUCKIN-RTY MINUTES I AM EXTREMELY SHOOK SEND HELP OR SOMETHING I JUST WANTED TO CALL YOU TO EXPRESS MY LOVE AND APRECIATION FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME-"

"woah dude slow down wha- oh you searched the channell i see huh?"

Kaminari only let a loud squeeky MHM as a response. 

"hey dude thats great im proud of ya ((uwu)) im really glad it helped! Should I tell Mina to try-" 

"YES OHMYGOD YES SHES GONNA LOVE IT!! And *inhale* seriously thanks for that dude, you saved my ass here!"

"No problem bro!"

..

I uhh um,,how is thing going? If anybody's reading um hi i hope yall like?? sorry my chapters r small they look like fillers they probably are i have zero ideas on what im doing also the characters are probably very ooc lol bye

(side note i watched ep 23 i think from s2 aND MINETA DID SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE I WAS MORE SHOOKETH THAN DENKI WHA-)