24

somewhere in the bottom of the aquamarine colour of the deep salty sea, lies MY FUCKEN PHONE IM TOO FUCKEN CLUMSY FOR MY OWN GOOD. also thats the second reason this is kinda late,the first is that i was waiting for ur answers and since ig ur done cause no one else asks,herE ya gO!!!! btw ITS KAMINARI'S BDAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY <333 *sniff* aint he like...17 now? or sth? Ahhh they grow up so fast... also happy bday to my cousin but hes not important (he downloaded undertale for me tho so thanks bro) aaand last but not least,SHINKAMI WEEK STARTS TODAY AND I LITTERALY WOKE UP IN COLD SWEAT AND DREW SOMETHING UGLY CAUSE I HAVE LITTERALY 0 TIME TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENJOY ( i wrote that like 3 days ago)

(btw,,,me: no quirk au yall:wHAs yOur qUirK)

The video started and an indigo coloured room with a few fairylights could be seen behind a big black chair,which was turned on the back.

A text that said "WARNING:PRETTY GAY" appeared and disapeared around 2 seconds ago.

A few moments passed and the chair suddenly spun around with a very smug looking blonde sitting on it cross leged,in a sassy way, ya get it.

"Heeeey there people! Its me,the one and only,the mysterious pikaboi from the previous video! Remember me? Even if u don't thats fine!"

"You are all gathered here this fine evening to watch nothing else but another QnA of the mighty Brainwasherrrrr!!!"

The blonde started claping while sound effects from claps and cheers were heard along with some flashing coloured lights.

"But today,it's super extra special! Plus ultra special!! Today!!!!! We shall reveal the one and only fACe of his!!!! Btw no im not his manager i just met him like a month ago BUT THERE HE ISSSS"

He made tha shaking hands to the side where Brainwasher was supposed to come out,a drumroll was heard.

But no one came.

(I sound like the narrator in undertale heck yea)

"SSSSS uhh,, Shoe,could you please get out?"

Silence.

"...no"

An unfamiliar voice was heard.

"Come oooon"

"Nahhh you're doing great over there"

"But this video is about you not me!"

"....fine"

The blonde smiled brightly and did the shaky hands thing again.

This time when the drumroll was heard,a tall smil boy with a matching coloured hair with the wall which stuck in every different direction hesitantely walked next to the blonde.

He seemed awkward.

"Yayyyyyyyyy! Welcome to your own channel! How do you feel everyone knows your face and will know far more things abt you than even I know?"

"uhh Im alright I guess just if you ever see me," he looked at the camera "please dont come screaming at me im super awkward and get startled easily"