20

gUYS UM,,WHEN THE FU CK DID THIS GOT TO 2K VIEWS IM ACTUALLY GONNA C RY.

Once they all met,it was the first time Shinsou was seeing everyone out of their school uniforms.Even Kami,since they only met after school where they didnt have time to change.

When he arrived to the location,he only found Bakugou and Kirishima sitting on one of the big tables,waiting. He hesitantely walked and sat on the oposite side of them,anxiously scratching his neck as he had barely interacted with those two,and Bakugou probably dindnt really liked to be around him,the first time they talked Shinsou was lowkey trashing him about his personality but they were good now. At least he hoped they were but Bakugou had showed no signs of holding a grudge.

"Oh hey Shinsou! You came alone?",Kirishima greeted,flashing him his usual toothy grin.

"Hey uh,yeah I arrived kinda early I guess?",Shinsou replied giving a small smile.

The red head was wearing a white t-shirt with a baggy red jacket on top with its sleeves rolled,black ripped pants and red converse.

Bakugou wore a black shirt with an orange flannel,black baggy pants and stan smith shoes.

Shinsou himself wore a thinn,long,lavender coloured sweater,black skinny jeans and black converse.

Soon enough,Mina,Sero and Kaminari arrived together and immediately spotted their friends and sat next to them.

Shinsou took a look at everyone,Mina wore a black baggy swater with neon pink stripes and a same shade of pink skirt,fishnets and black converse,matching Shinsou's. Sero wore plain loose beige shirt and black trousers with white nike shoes. And last but not least,Kaminari,who wore a black jacket,fully zipped with a loose white shirt showing under.Black loose jeans that were a little too long and almost touched the ground,covering the majority of his white shoes.

Can you guess which one made him catch his breath? 

Definately not Denki,what are you talking about,it was Mina.

She had a smug grin on her face and was directly looking at him,making him even more nervous.

"Heyyyy guysss sorry we're late~",she chimed and sat down next to the red-head as the others sat next to the tired looking boy.

"Jesus fuck Racon Eyes what took you all so long?"

"Did you all meet before this?"

Sero shook his head no. "Me and Kaminari met on our way and found Mina right before she entered.",he explained, taking her attention and Shinsou felt the tension leaving his body,a certain Blonde's hand on his helping a whole lot.

They all nodded and the waiter finnaly came to order their drinks.

After some time of making plans on where to go next,they decided they could go to he bowling center and then hit it off at the arcade games on the back of the building.

True to their word,minutes later they ahd finished their drinks and reached the location.
They got their shoes,table,added nicknames,ordered drinks and a pizza and soon the game started.

SUPER SHORT BUT IMENDING IT HERE CAUSE I HADNT POSTED IN DAYS EXAMS R OVER TOMOROW AND I PROMISW ILL WRITE MORE HHH i now have to write a whole bowling what have i dome im not even good in bowling um u can hear me crying in the club cause im failing my exams lol
By the way i have planned a few stuff for this fic but i have to write this first and im mad at myself cause i have no ide how to make it interesting》:{