13

This is a mental breakdown, *playing on kazoo* DUDUDUUDUUUUUU,DURURUDUDUUUUUU

srsly tho my brains a mess sorry if the chapters suck (including the previous one) i also have limited time so yah 

Shinsou took zero hours of sleep that night.

Maybe a few minutes but who knows.

 He kept thinking about what Kaminari had said and he had probably stayed with a red face the whole night,even got up a few times to drink some water in order to calm down his blushing.

Sure,it wasnt like those those huge crushes someone has for ages but it still brought Shinsou to that state. 

It was so cute the way Denki had randomly told him,unknowingly it was him whom he talked to. It made him feel like he knew a secret he shouldnt have,cause thats what it basically was but he felt so nice knowing it. He liked him back! 

He did like another person as much,but he tried not focusing as much.

He also knew that he shouldnt put his hopes up as the other person which could obviously be better existed,but oh god let him savour that moment, he could finnaly think about them doing little couple stuff without being too ashamed.

Those thoughts were definately NOT what kept him blushing that night and he didnt think of the million possible scenarios of how theyd get together. Not at all.

Who was that other guy anywaY OH WHO CARED HE LIKED HIM BACK-

his train of thoughts was cut of by that beautifully FUCKIN ANNOYING sound of the alarm next to his bed which basically startled him and he almost fell down the bed. 

But its ok he didnt,hes safe and sound.

And a mess but who isnt.

So he got up and got ready for school.

In the middle of brushing his teeth,he realised.

How the hECC was he supposed to act around Denki then?

And then he also realised, LIKE NORMAL YOU DUMBASS.

But he came to the conclusion hed try and act as natural and comfortable he could around him,which would either be easy since Denki has his magic to make others comfortable around him or extremely hard cause who ever in the world acts NATURAL around their crush,i mean he could never do if (i didnt mean this story to turn out as a tiktok im so sorry).

But there was a small thing that kept him going: Meh.Life has no point anyway if you fail snot a big deal lol youll die anyway.

Inspirational if i might say so.

And with that thought,he got to school.

And was greeted outside but none other than the blone. For fucks shake he was everywhere. Which was kinda nice since he only felt comfortable around him.

"Heyyyyyy goodmorning Shinsou boyy~" he said finger-gunning him as he approached.

Shinsou scratched the back of his neck,the tiny dorky smile and blush creeping back on his face even though he tried keeping it at a minium.

"Hey"

Kaminari noticed his smile and it made him grin even more. He was happy to see him!

Last night he felt weird,confessing his one crush about his other crush. Probably not the best idea if he wanted to win Brainwasher but probably Shinsou would be a most approachable option since he KNEW who it was. Dont get him wrong,Brainwasher had won his trust and he also respected the fact he wanted to remain secretive but he also really wanted to know at least his name. Or how he looked like. He wanted to meet him. Was he asking for too much? They were talking like they knew each other too well. Plus he knew almost everything about Denki,wasnt he allowed to know too? That was it,he would ask him but for now he had to focus on Shinsou if he wanted at least ONE of his crushes to work out.He remembered the advice he had gotten last night and decided to try it out as the two boys walked to class together.

"Sooo im not sure if you had fun yesterday,i hope you did but i had tons of it and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again?",he looked at the indigo haired boy with puppy eyes.

Shinsou wasnt looking at him,clever choice since he knew he'd blush immediately so he decided to just look up and reply.

"Sure"

And Kaminari fist pumped the air.

And Shinsou smiled,finnaly looking at him.

"Ah,by the way, I may look super uninterested sometimes, thats just my resting bitch face so dont worry, I had lots of fun too"

Kaminari looked at him grinning,a fain blush tinting his cheeks as he gave him a thumbs up and opened the classroom door.

Im making this long 4 u so the hang out and any weird thing i think of will be on the next chapter-

I just realised i had the perfect scenario for this chapter and completely forgot about it and wrote this crap. oH WELL ILL ADD IT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE I NEED TO FIND A NAME TO CALL YALL PFPFPFPFPF