17

Sorry for th3 cliffhanger xD

"W-what?"
"You dont believe me right?"
Kaminari stayed silent for a while scratching his neck nervously.
"Its not that im calling you a liar,but thats kinda hard to believe dont you think?"
Shinsou sighed.
"I understand,maybe you dont want to believe it after all the things you told me,dont you?"
Kaminari swallowed hard. If he was actually telling the truth,his gay secret would br revealed. And even after the forehead kiss,Denki was still scared of rejection.
Suddenly,Shinsou grabbed the laptop from his desk and opened google,putting youtube right after.
He clicked on the profile and changed accounts,revealing Brainwasher's.
"I cant have hacked him so...do...you believe me now?",he said looking at Kaminari with an anxious expression and a nervous smile.
Denki remained silent and Shinsou thought he would run out and never talk to him again until he noticed that the blonde was slightly trembling.
Worry filled his eyes as he leaned down,placing his hand on the other's shoulder.
"Hey...a-are you ok
?"
Denki looked at him with tears in his eyes,the worry in Shinsou's eyes only increasing.
"H-hey,hey, d-dont cry- w-why are you crying o-oh god", he hugged the blonde completely and rubbing his back.
Kaminari sniffled and hesitantly hugged back with his shaking arms.
Shinsou sighed and brought a hand to lightly pet his hair.
"Hey,if youre worried about thr crush thing, I...I like you back.."
Kaminari then froze and hesitantely looked up at him.
"Y-you- y-you-"
Shinsou pulled him in again and kissing the top of his forehead.
"Shhh...yeah..i do,dont worry about that"
Kaminari finnaly progressed what was happening and a content grin washed out the saddened expression he previously had.
He looked up at Shinsou and flashed him a smile,which made the other smile back.
Then he leaned down,his eyes half lidded.
Denki got the message and leaned up,closing his eyes completely.
Kaminari's only experience was with Kirishima in a truth or dare. He hoped that was enough experience. For Shinsou though,it was his first ever experience. Of course he had seen movies and read books about stuff like that but its different when you actually do it isnt it?
He placed one hand on the blonde's thigh and brought the other to his cheek.
He leaned more but he hesitated right above his lips,unsure wether that was the right way to do it.
Kaminari felt the tention and smiled aa he brought his own hands behind Hitoshi's neck,pushing him onto his lips.
Shinsou shut his eyes and stiffened for a second but gradually started relaxing.
The feeling of the other's lips pressed to his was a pleasant one. They felt like small,soft, warm pillows? Something like that. But it was nice.
Then Denki moved his lips and shifted his head a bit in an angle,making the kiss even better. He slightly parted his lips and pressed forward, encouraging Shinsou to move as well.
And so he did.
And it was even more perfect.
Kaminari then shifted on his knees and moves so he was sitting on Shinsou's lap,without breaking the kiss.
Shinsou let out a sigh in the kiss, making Denki smile as they both pulled back, not wanting to deepen the kiss.
They looked at each other and smiled contently.
The world around them had already faded away when the kiss started so noq it was just them in the universe. Kami sighed and let his head fall on the taller boy's chest and snuggle there.
Shinsou,lets say he was on cloud nine.
He was holding his little denki who was sitting on his lap and snuggling onto him.
He was pretty sure his face was red and that dorky smile refused to leave his mouth.
They stayed there for a while, that was before Kaminari shifted his head and moved it to the other's neck, planting soft butterfly kisses around.
Shinsou was now evrn more sure that his face was even redder than Kirishima's head once again. Was this really happening?
He lifted his hand up to tangle it between the blonde locks of the other's hair and started to lightly caress his scalp.
Kaminari hummed in response and kissed higher,almost reaching his jawline.
They continued being like that for what seemed ages to them, but it was probably around 20 minutes.
And they could stay for even more but the moment was cut by Yamada shouting at them that it was time for dinner.
Kaminari quickly left a text at his mother that he would arrive after dinner and followed the taller boy in front of him.
He suddenly stopped, making the blonde fall on his back and giggle.
"Whats up?"
Shinsou smiled again.
"I forgot to ask, will you be my boyfriend?"
Kaminari's heart flattered.
"S-sure!"
They grinned at each other and made their way to the table.

MAKING UP FOR THE CLIFFHANGER HEHE
I LOVE WRITTING KISSES EVEN THO IVE NEVER KISSED ANYONE PROPERLY AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT TAKE MY FLUFF.
HOPE YA LIKED IT UUWUWUWUWUWU<333