Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hello! *hides in a corner*

It's been a long time, right?

But I am sure you guys forgive me? No, wait. Please don't answer that question..

Sorry for the wait. It was just really frustrating with the huge writers block I had but now I am back! And yeah, kinda insecure with this chapter.

And I have some news for you. New stories!

One in which Harry Styles will be the main character and another one in which a hottie will be a bad boy.. :D seriously though, he is hot. So hot.

I am going to marry Lucas Bernardini, ok.

Anyways, not going to ramble any further. Enjoy reading and vote, comment because you guys love me.

I know you do.

Pleasedontsayotherwiseorelseiamgoingtocry,okay?

OKAY.

Melxx

_________________________________

3 months later...

"We have the people your were asking for, Lord," Marcus said from behind as Zayn kept his focus on the task right in front of him.

Frightened brown eyes were starring back at Zayn as his tight grip remained on the demon's neck, his legs tangling in the air. Zayn felt his lips twitch up at the misery of the naive, stupid demon who thought to roll his eyes at him would go unnoticed by him. The black, rotten heart was slowing down with its beating as the man before him coughed and spluttered apologizes for his dear life as it was on a very thin line.

"P-please, don't d-do this. I am your u-uncle, son." Zayn's eyes twinkled with mischief as he let the devilish and vile smirk take over his features. How he loved to feed from fear the others felt. How he loved to see them all vulnerable and willing to do anything for him. How he loved the power of deciding of their pathetic, filthy lives. Zayn titled his head to the side mockingly, still with that smirk on his face as the pleasure of his begging turned his eyes into a dangerously dark shape of pitch black. He wanted more, Zayn craved for so much more.

"No." Was Zayn's amused answer as he tightened his grip on his uncle's throat to end his life. Those brown eyes that used to take care of him as he was younger grew wide in absolute horror as his mouth was open to let out a scream filled with pain. It was like music to Zayn's ears. Hearing him hollow in pain, seeing him trashing around in his grip as he dug his fingers into his throat, easily ripping the skin open. The sweet scent of blood wafted around him as Zayn's fingers were slowly being covered in the thick, red liquid.

"Such a shame. He was a good fighter." Zayn said to no one in particular, feeling no heartbeat anymore as he let the body of his uncle fall limp to the floor. Pleasure once again spread through him as he licked the remains of the blood off his fingers, turning around with a raised eyebrow.

"The prisoners, master," Marcus asked for the second time hesitantly, waiting for an order of the Lord.

"Bring them into the dungeons. Tie and beat them up so no one will recognize them. Then call me," Zayn said in monotone, stepping over the dead body his uncle was and untying his fly. Splashes of blood were visible on his white shirt and he sighed in annoyance, unbuttoning his shirt to throw it at Marcus waiting for more orders to come or dismiss him.

"And bring this to Dallas to clean it. That's all," he muttered, grabbing a towel from the shelve to clean the red liquid off his abs.

"Yes, of course, Lord."