Chapter 15 Dragons

Well he obviously isn't giving me a choice on whether I want to be a dragon or not. I guess I shouldn't have actually asked for anything and just accept the gifts he is already giving me.

I start flipping through the pages of the old book, trying desperately not to rip any of them even more than they already are. The description of each dragon also includes a number ranging from one to ten. My guess would be, that is their danger level. That also means, the higher the danger level, the more powerful they are. Going off of the magic they can use, it seems those with a lower danger level can't use as much magic as those with a higher danger level. Of course, brute strength is also probably taken into account.

Most of the dragons have a danger level of five or lower. Not a single one of those dragons can use a legendary type of magic. I checked, a few times. I keep flipping through the pages and do the thing everyone would have. I tried to find the most powerful dragon out of all of them.

After flipping through almost the entire book. I land on the last page that is possible to read. This dragon has a danger level of ten. The description says 'leader of all dragons'. I read the name and almost laugh. The book calls it the 'Foul Pharaoh Dragon'. Who named this thing. At least I'll never have to say or hear that name. The description also explains what it looked like.

It reads, 'The Foul Pharaoh's skin and bones are entirely made of the hardest metal known. It's narrow eyes sit graciously within its hard skull. Two small, curved horns made of crystal sit atop its head. A few large crystal teeth poke out from the sides of its mouth. A huge neck runs down from its head and into a long body. Two small rows of crystal spikes run down the sides of its neck. The top has three rows of crystal spikes running along its spine. The bottom contains a layer of crystal to shield the softest and most vulnerable point on the creature. Four slim limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand arrogantly and noble. Each limb has four digits, each of which end in thick claws made of crystal. Freakish wings, each the same size as the dragon itself, grow starting from just below its shoulders and end at the end of its shoulder blades. The wings are bladed in structure and sharp, spiky, crystal scales cover the top of each visible bone. Its wide tail ends in a curled tip and is covered in massive crystalline spikes. This dragon is the only dragon that can change it's body color and size.'

Was that entire dragon just a special robot? Seriously, what's with all the metal and crystal? Well, either way, I guess I'll be choosing this one. Can I leave now?

'Wait a few seconds.'

I wait...and I black out.

I open my eyes. "Not again." I'm back.

"What, you don't enjoy it here?" He says.

"No. I really don't. It's still too bright." I say. He just smiles in that same pose he's always in. With his elbows on his knees and head dropped on his hands. As always, he is still wearing the all white suit and I am again wearing the all white dress.

"Sorry, none of that can be changed, this is h-." I cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. I know it's heaven. You've said that before. How long is this going to take?"

"What ever could you be referring to?"

"Does me becoming a dragon ring any bells?"

"Ah, yes. It won't take long."

"Then, why did you take me here."

"Well, the process was going to be fairly painful since the entire structure of your body has to change."

"That's very unfortunate."

"Don't worry, I'll let you have a taste of it at the end." He says.

"Wha- why!"

"You did say you didn't want to be bored."

"Pain won't change that at all!"

"Oh looks like it's time to go, have fun!" He says as I get swallowed again.

I wake up and feel a slight discomfort. That discomfort begins to form into something else. That would be pain. Although it is bearable, it spreads throughout my body. It suddenly stops. Is it done? That wasn't that bad. Then, it returns but it feels worse than when I was stabbed in my last life. Worst of all, it's all over my body. It hurts so much. I feel like screaming.

"RRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!"

3rd person

It was heard throughout the world. The single loudest sound anyone had endured. However, nobody knew who or what made the sound. All they knew is whatever it is, it is powerful. Every major leader feared that one of the countries had found or made some sort of weapon that made that sound. They feared that another country might use it against them to start another war.

AN: Rawr XD