Epilogue

After trying to place myself into hibernation and unfortunately not succeeding, I decided to attempt at placing myself in whatever space that God summoned me to all those times.

After 60 years of trying to access the place, albeit the many years of me screwing around with my abilities at different places in the world, I finally managed to get myself back in the blindingly white room.

Then, I immediately redecorated. First of all, I took away the blinding brightness and made most of it a dull grey. I made the ceiling an endless black instead of the endless white it was before. I also decided to make it look like a long and wide throne room or hallway kind of place. I made designed pillars periodically along the walls lining the edges to each end of the room. At one end of the room, I made a tall door just for decoration that made it seem like it almost reached a ceiling being as tall as the pillars. Closer to the other end of the hall, I place a grand and pure white throne made of comfort.

After succeeding at making the place look better and actually a livable space more or less, I tried to go back to the planet. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It never worked. I finally understood why that stupid God before me didn't fix everything on the planet himself.

Time went by in the lonely boring space, I made a clock to measure time, days, months, and years just so I could have some sort of way of telling time. I would very often try to make any sort of contact with the world I grew to know, never having any real results. At some point, I decided on a whim to change my looks to the body I had back on Earth rather than in my permanently eight-year-old body.

I originally had black hair that went to my shoulders and red eyes. This combination is the main reason people avoided me in my last life, some said I even looked evil, but at least now I'm used to loneliness and won't go insane, probably. I also decided to change my speech pattern back to where it was before I was born anew.

Now, after 2,938 years, 10 months and 4 days of doing random things with my god powers, at 7:56 in the morning I have a visitor. She is fair-skinned with blue eyes and golden hair, almost the exact opposite of what I currently look like. The only problem is that she barged through the door, which shouldn't be possible since there is literally nothing behind it.

"How did ya do that?" I ask her.

"I am a Goddess, you shall give me respect!" She decides.

"Sorry but I'm also a Goddess so..."

"You are a Goddess no longer, you are a plague to this world!"

Before I could ask her what she meant by that she quickly starts destroying the place. She crumbles many of the pillars and tears apart the throne. She even grows vines in some places just to make it look like the destruction had happened long ago. Honestly, it doesn't look too bad so I thought I might keep it, maybe add some extra things to look at.

"I will now take control of this planet! You shall not stand in my way!" She says.

"Good luck with that." I reply knowing that it had been almost three millennia and I'd still had nothing to show for it.

Then, she leaves the same way she came in. I quickly make a small tracker along with a mini camera and microphone and throw them at her. Wherever she goes and whatever she does I'll know, hopefully it's not much. I place a big television screen behind the newly broken throne and switch it on.

Did it work? All that is on the screen is darkness but as I stare at it I can see particles of some kind floating along almost like the void. All of a sudden a room shows up. It came out of nowhere. It looks like the same room I had made but back to the white everything.

Then different beings start existing in the room. Everybody present asides the Goddess looks like an angel of some sort, I could tell because they looked like they were glowing at first but that effect faded. They didn't have wings or anything but they are all human.

The thing about that was the fact that they were all human. There were no elves, no man-beasts, and of course no demons. I started to worry about what would happen to the planet.

"I want all of you to spread my name across the land and make sure those nonhumans stay out of the perfection of humankind." The Goddess gave orders to the angels and they quickly followed her directions after leaving through the door in that room.

I don't know how I never thought to make beings to do stuff for me. I hadn't even bothered checking to see if I could actually open the door. Before I can check for the first time, the Goddess on the screen starts glowing.

After a few minutes of her glowing, I decide to walk to the door in my room and open it. All I see is the void. Weird.

Waiting for the Goddess to stop I feel something in the existence of the world change but can't quite figure out what. After the Goddess stops glowing one of the angels comes back to the room and kneels.

"I have integrated your name into the local religion and they wish to summon heroes to vanquish the nonhumans." The angel says.

"Allow them to do so, make sure to oversee the summoning and guides those being summoned." The Goddess replies.

The angel nods and leaves the room to supposedly summon some 'heroes'. Honestly, what happened to the planet while I was away or was it all because of that Goddess.

I have an idea, I'll just take one of the heroes for myself and protect everyone. I just have to hope one of them becomes isolated.