N.S.✒ Cuddles?

Your POV

"Come on love, just for a minute. Cuddle with me." Nick whinned as he roll to your bed. He looks like a kid who just asking some attention.

"Like I said before. You have to stop this. This cuddles is becoming a hobby of yours." You scribbled at your paper. You were organizing your schedule.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked innocently. You just rolled your eyes at him. Focusing on what you are doing.

"Lemme  see that."

"Hey!'' You were about to yank your paper but failed.

"Look its unfair. No time with me cuddling you." He points at you.

"Seriously you want---"

"Yeaaaa"

"Fine! But for only 30 minutes." He was about to protest but you steal the paper to his hand. Nick pouts.

You were busy organizing  your works when you heard Nick whinned again.

"Can we cuddle now?" You stopped and turned to him.

"No. I have to finish all this,okay?"

"What so important---"

"Here's a deal. Help me out here by not distracting so that I can finish this."

"What's in it for me?"

"I'm all yours this weekend. No work. No phones. Just you and me." Nick liked the idea.

"Fine by me then." He brightly smiled and sat down next to you.

"What are you doing?" You blinked as he sat comfortably  close to you.

"Helping you out?" He said with a tone like 'duh'

"Oh really?" You raised your brows at him and nick grabbed your unorganized things and tried to make it in order.

You just shook your head while smiling at your boyfriend.

He really does want to cuddle you.

You turn your focus to your works and wanting to finish all of the works so that you can have some cuddles with this adorable guy.

Nick's POV

This is really driving me nuts. How can she deal with so many papers. I can just magically organized it but Y/N would be upset. I'm already finished with the papers that I'm handling.

I turn to Y/N who' s attention pinned to another paper. She looks so tired. I wish I could ease her---

I've got an idea.

I smiled triumphantly  at the plan that I thought.

Your POV

You were almost finished with everything. You turn side, to check on Nick. Which startled you because he was no where to be seen.

"Nick?" You thought he might've  took a shower.

Before you can start again with your work.

Love, you need to ease up.

A voice whispered to your ear. That made you stunned. It was Nick's voice.

"Omy!" You felt a gentle touch to your back.

"Nick, I thought we had a deal." You felt Nick lowered himself so that he can whisper to your  ears.

"I know and I'm helping you." His voice was raspy which made your heart flutter like crazy.

"Really? By doing this?" He turn you around so he can face you right now. He was kneeling in front of you.

He didn't utter a word instead he move closer to you. Nick touched your cheeks and decided to caressing it.It made you feel weird but with dominance of relaxation.

He move closer. Closer. And Closer. Nick turns his eyes on your lips and smiled. You were about to taste the lips of his.

"Easy there, Mr. Scratch." You smiled teasingly at him. But instead of pulling himself away from you. Nick tilts his head, slowly and you followed him.

You liked the scent of him sweet vanilla.

His hand trails down to your neck moving up and down. Both of your hands are still to your sides.

There was this oozing calmness that Nick made you feel.You closed your eyes waiting for his delicate lips touch yours. 

"Cuddles?" You felt him smile in front of you and couldn't help but to nod and give up. Wanting him.

A little rest wouldn't hurt, right?

Seriously, Is it okay? 😂 I hope you can understand this imaginge. But heyyy! Thanks for reading this imagine. 💞By the way I did not expect the 546 who read this imagine. Thank you it encourages  me more to write imagines 😍😙