H.K.✒ First Kiss

Your felt your phone vibrate and you saw it was a text.

It was a text from Harvey.

Your best friend.

Also your first love.

come at my place. need to tell you somethin.

From: Harv

Of course, he don't know about your feelings to him. Its just he treats you like a sister. Thats all

You clutched onto you backpack,tightly. Felt the uncomfortable  feeling surging at the pit of your stomach.

Your knuckles felt the cold hard wood and wait for Harvey to open the door. It took him about a few minutes and when he did you met his adorable  smile of his.

"Hey."

"Hey" you went inside and followed him to his bedroom.

Harvey locked the door when you went inside. You could see something was bothering him that made you worry.

"Harv, is something bothering you?"

"Uhmm...well--I" he stumbles finding the right words.

"Well... I've been meaning to ask you something" he said while biting  his thumb a habit of his when there's  a problem and he can't argue or answer.

"Go on." Taking Harvey's right hand from his lips. You stopped. Feeling that again.

Weirdly, your heart beats fast as you stared at his pinkish soft lips. You mentally  slapped yourself and turn your eyes away from him. Looking down at the ground.

"Don't turn your eyes away..." because of what he said Harvet regain your focus once more at him.

"...from me..." your brows furrows at what he said. Feeling a flustered when his awkwardly lightly touch your cheek. You stayed like that for a moment, his brown eyes repeatedly looking at the ground and back at your eyes.

"Harv,what're you doing?" Breaking the silence.

"N-Nothing. I just thought that at that moment you look beautiful---not that I mean you dont look beautiful. I mean you're  beautiful---wait what?" You giggled at his sudden reaction while he's blushing furiously.

"You think I'm beautiful." A smile forms to your lips and blushing furiously. Because you've  never seen this side of Harvey before.

"Oh...right w-well." His voice stutters at the word 'well' as he tries to continue.

"What is it? " you waited for him, expecting something.

"Uhm... I was wondering if..."

"If what?" Harvey looks down to you as you could feel the space  between  both of your face are inching closer. Making your heart beats like crazy.

"...I could kiss you..." at first you couldn't believe it. You hope someone to pinch you because you thought you were dreaming.

Not until those lips that you were daydreaming  earlier pressed against yours.

The kiss was not that hard but it was passionate enough to make the both of you not to breath. You tasted the mint toothpaste. A smile forms to your lips against his.

"I can see that you're prepared." You pulled away making him disappointed. You were catching your breath after what happened.

"Well you could say that." Harvey said as he cupped your cheeks pulling you closer.

"...you're my first kiss..." with that statement he smile grows more wider.

"Good. Because I want to be your first,second..." Harvey pecks your lips.

"...third..." he kissed your lips.

"...fourt..." he pecks your lips and paused gazing at you. His eyes were dead serious, making your stomach turn but in a good way.

"...and last..." you bit your lips as he got closer.