A.A. ✒ Forbidden Love

You were cleaning up your apartment since it was a mess after you and your boyfriend had a fight. He left you and you have no idea when he will come back. You sighed and grabbed the broom and sweep the floor.

You were used at this. Fighting. Make-Up. Jealous. Fight. Love.

You felt that burden in your chest. This time you saw to your boyfriend's phone. There was an unknown number who said that she would meet him later at her place. You massaged your head and tried to breathe calmly. Trying not to burst of tears. There you saw blood dripping to your index finger. Weirdly, you did not feel anything.

Then your doorbell rang cutting you off. Y/N were not surprised but glad to see Archie smiling at your doorway. But his smile vanishes, when Archie saw how you look. Broken.

Before he could say any word you pulled him into a hug. You didn't know what to do but to cry in his arms. You unleashed the burden that you were holding earlier.

"I don't know what to do. I'm not enough...Arch. Am I not enough?" Archie was in pain as he watch you tried to stop from crying. Wiping your eyes with the back of your hand. Blood dripping from your index finger.

"You're enough."

"Then why? I tried my best to be the perfect girlfriend that he wants. I tried to fit in with his friends even though his friends disgust me. I tried my best to do what he wants to and for me. I tried sooo hard. Why am I not enough?!" After the words that wanted to leave your mouth were replaced by loud weeping and sobbing. Archie held you close, tightly and tried to calm you down. 

"Sshhhh... you're enough alright?" Archie held your cheeks and caressed it. Your eyes stare at him trying trying to stop the tears from falling.

"You're more than enough." Archie repeated as he tried to calm you down. Archie wanted to tell how badly loves you to the point that he wants to kiss you and hold you in his arms. He breathed heavily trying to compose himself.

"You're more than enough, Y/N. He has no idea how lucky he is to have you. To have a beautiful, loving and loyal girlfriend like you. He has no idea how lucky he is to have you. How you gaze... smile... hug..." Archie lightly touched your arms and stops at your hands and held them. 

"...hold his hand... how you make him your world."Y/N felt his heart beat fasten as he kissed your palm. His brows furrowed when he saw the blood on it.

"...I want you to be like that with me..." Archie grabbed his handkerchief and wiped the blood on your hand. You yelp in surprise when Archie kissed the cut making your knees weaken. Before he could do anything you yank you hand away from him.

"We've discussed this before. Let's not make things more complicated." You went to the kitchen to clean your cut. Archie followed you. He has decided.

"It's already complicated, Y/N. Look what he has done to you..."

"I can't Archie. You know that." you said without looking at him. Cleaning your cut even though it was not bleeding. You didn't want to turn to Archie not because of what he can do but what you can do.

"Do you love me?" With that, it made you stop. There was a pause.

"Of course I love you. You're my---" Archie grabbed your shoulder and turn you making you face him.

"No. Do you love me?" 

"Archie, you have Veronica. Why would---"

"Do you love me? Yes or no?" The both of you waited for an answer but no words came out of your mouth.

"Y/N, do you love me?" He was calm now unlike earlier. You just looked down. Not wanting to answer. Because you know the answer and it would only hurt him. There was hope in his eyes but when vanished when 

"Archie, I love you but we'll just hurt ourselves and those people who love us."

"Is this love?" he pointed at your hand where there is a scar.

"Not him.Veronica." Archie stopped. You looked down and took a step closer to him.

"Archie, you have no idea how I love you. Since the very beginning up until now. You have no idea how I wanted to come to you and say 'I love you too' when you confessed. But the timing is not right." Archie closed his eyes as you held his cheeks closer to you. You closed your eyes wanting to just push a little more to feel his lips. But you both know it's a mistake.

"Archie...I'm sorry." Archie bit his lip in frustration and sadness. He loves you deeply that he wanted to take the risk.

"Timing." 

"What?"

"You said the timing is not right." Y/N stared and waited for Archie to finish. 

"Then I'll make the timing." Before you could say anything Archie pulled you into a deep kiss. You told yourself to push him away. But your mind and heart were both contradicting. Archie caressed your cheeks and tilt his head to kiss you more deeply. You're hand stayed where they were.

"I love you, Y/N..." Your heart was beating so fast that anytime you could explode. It was somewhat confusing you felt that you were doing what you feel is right but at the same time at the back of your head there was something telling it is wrong and stop. Y/N closed her eyes and hugged Archie not wanting him to stop.  You have never felt this love before to anyone even to your boyfriend. 

"I love you too..." closing the small distance between the two of you.