A.A. ✒ Morning Kisses

You were awoken when you felt a slight tickle to your neck. You groan in annoyance when sun rays before your eyes. It was just 6 early in the morning.

"Y/N..." Archie called your name longingly but you just ignored him and turn, so that you could sleep. But your boyfriend Archie was so persistent, wanting to kiss you.  Archie lean on to your shoulders to see if your asleep. 

"Arch..." You said in annoyance when you felt his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. Your back facing him. His hands trails to your side making you chuckle of the ticklish feeling

Your eyes bulges open when you felt his lips touches your neck,lightly. Your back laying now on the mattress. Archie's leaning at you, gazing at you.  

His hazel brown look down at you lovingly. A smile grew to his lips.

Damn I love this girl, Archie thought of you. 

Archie tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear, making you giggle like a child.  You loved it when he smile at you like what he is doing right now. You never imagined that you would fell in love with this ginger hair boy. 

Archie wants a taste of your lips and slowly lean closer you but to his disappointment you hid yourself using the blanket. 

"No morning kisses for you Arch."  Archie laughed at what you said. 

"Why?" He changed his tone of his voice into a child-like tone earning a cute laugh from you.Both of your arms held high while holding the white blanket sheets. You saw Archie smiled and shook his head. 

You were about to say something but you were stun when you saw the playfulness eyes of Archie's. You yelp in surprise and was about to leave but he cornered you to your sides. He was now on top of you.

"Archie. No." But Archie didn't listen instead he lean to you closer. And closer. 

"I didn't brush my tee---"Archie's plump lips met yours. Even though you were hesitant to kiss him back because the two of you didn't brushed your teeth. But that didn't stop Archie. 

His hand met your neck making you tilt your head deepening the kiss. It was kinda weird because the both of you felt the dryness of your lips. He smirked to your kiss when your hand affectionately made it's way to the back of his head, tugging some silk like red hair of his. His other hand lay still to your sides as if holding you from moving. 

"I thought I told you no morning kisses." Archie was about to kiss your neck but with a sudden Archie is left laughing hysterically as you tickle him at his lower sides. You know where his ticklish part of his body so you successfully tickled him. He crumpled to prevent you from tickling him. Archie tried to grab your hand to stop you but failed.

"Sthaaapp." You saw the veins on his forehead due to laughing. Archie looked like a tomato because of how red his face is. His laugh is like a melody to your ears wanting to hear more but then his back met the ground so as your body falls to his. 

Archie's hands grab a hold both of your hand and smiled evilly. 

Then your smiled disappeared.

"It's payback time."