✒ you have nightmares

Jughead: 

You were not a fan of having a sleep paralysis or SP. It was one night after you and Jughead just moved together. Storm and rainfall continuously fall to your window. You were awoken by the thunder outside, or at least. You heard snoring beside you. It was Jughead. His arms on the side of his body. You wanted to cuddle him but in some weird thing. You couldn't move you're body. You tried to shake your shoulder but failed. Fear was now visible to the way you are breathing just in time a struck of thunder. A scream escape your lips in fear. You tried to call to your boyfriend but it was no use. It was like someone or someone was holding you. A shrug on your shoulder made you rise on your bed. Tears fell on your eyes. 

"Y/N,everything's okay. Sshhh." Your eyes met a pair of worried eyes of Jug. You embraced him not wanting to sleep after what happened earlier.

"Jug..." Hiccups of fear escape your lips.

"Sshh. You're safe. What happened?" You explained  what you've experience earlier. 

"Y/N, It's not real."

"But it felt so real." You sobbed and another thunder made you shriek in fear. Jughead hugged you trying to calm you.The two of you didn't sleep that night because in fear of  experiencing it again. Jughead cuddled you like a blanket preventing you to be afraid of the storm outside and share you some adventure stories that he experience and sometimes he makes some jokes that made you feel a bit better. 

Archie: 

"Stop. Please...stop."

Archie was  awoken by a murmur. Your murmur. Archie half asleep turn to you, you were sleeping on your side. Your boyfriend move closer to your side , your back facing him. His lips met your bare shoulder. His hand touches your side.

"Y/N, baby..."

"Please...don't." Your brows all scrunched up which made Archie worry. He saw your hand tighten into a grip and you were all sweaty.

You were dreaming about someone was hurting Archie. An anonymous torturing and killing him slowly and can't do anything about it. Blood covers his body as Archie tried to save you from the anonymous guy.Pain keep on pressing your heart as he crawl to you and his mouth was open and was about to say something.

"Baby...it's just a nightmare."

Your eyes flutter open, a tear escape your eyes.Someone was hugging you on the back. It was your worried boyfriend, Archie.

"H-Hey."

"Y/n, it was just a dream." Archie's hand on your cheek.  You were laying on your back, you arms shakily pulled Archie on top of you, hugging him tightly. You were crying uncontrollably.

"I'm here don't worry. I won't leave you..." Archie kissed your lips and caress your cheeks. The way Archie do it makes you comfort and safe. His lips distracts  you from the horrible things the whole night.

Reggie: 

Reggie came home tired from his tryouts. 

"Y/N, I'm home!" 

You were sleeping tiredly on your couch after studying session. 

"Hey, sleepyhead." He was expecting you to wake up when he tuck a strand of your hair. Reggie saw you winced in pain. 

"Y/N, are you---" A tear escape from your eyes. You were having a nightmare. That Reggie left you with someone. In your dreams there were so many hurtful things that he said to you. Your heart broke when you heard every word that he said to you.