A.A.✒Watch

Archie's POV

"You do realize just staring at her from afar won't  give  you any progress." My best friend Jughead said while leaning on his locker. I was grabbing some things for my next exam. But I saw Y/N.

Giggling with her friends. She always looks pretty everyday. She's like bright ray of sunshine.

I just shook what Jughead said. None of it matters because she already rejected my offer to walk her home since we're neighbors. My confidence after that rejection disappear  into thin air.

Y/N smile is different to any other smile. Because everytime she smiles...she lit up and every people  around her. Like giving a light to every gloomy face here in school.

I didn't  notice a smile forms to my lips. But then quickly disappear and turn to different way. When our eyes lock for a moment.

"Dude, just go talk to her!" Jughead pats my shoulder. I wish that it is that easy.

"It is that easy!" As if reading my mind. I made a look at him and turn to Y/N to my surprise she was already smiling at me. She waved at me. I just nodded awkwardly not knowing what to do.

But then I saw what I shouldnt have ventured.

"Hey babe." Reggie lean toward Y/N  for a kiss but she turn her head preventing the kiss to happen.

I was still processing what happened earlier when Jughead called me. Snapping me to reality.

"Archie, are you okay?" He asked but I didn't  bother answering because my attention was on Y/N who arms tangled with Reggie.

Its as if the whole world stops when I saw Reggie kissed Y/N's forehead.

The that pang of regret hit me. All the 'I should've' things that I've  done.

I should've not let her go home alone that day. I should've  told her that I like her. I love her.

Instead of doing something...

...I watched her fall for someone else.