R.M.✒I'm sorry

Dear Y/N,

Goodmorning, babe. By the time you read this you're probably wondering where I've gone.Look I'm sorry if it look like a coward leaving you. I just couldn't bear saying goodbye to face to face. Huh, maybe I'm a coward for doing this. 

It's just that I can't bear the thought that I'm the reason why you aren't pursuing your dreams and passion. I know how much you love your dream because every time you tell me, your eyes gilitter and your smile is different. The smile that I can't give to you no matter how much effort I exert. 

I'm sorry for yesterday because of me you ditched your opportunity to go to your dream university. I felt horrible that time that's why I yelled at you for the very first time. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Truly, I'm lucky to have you and to love by you.

You will give everything for me.

While I can't.

What hurts me the most is not that you gave up your opportunity. But slowly I could see you break yourself, just for me. And I hated it. Because I can't give the love the way you give me.

You probably hate me when these past days come for breaking up for you. I'm sorry. Because this is all I could do for you. I may not love you the way you love me, but I can love you even it goes to the point that it breaks and pains me.

Y/N, please. Wake up and stop me from doing this. Please.

You're so beautiful and pure as you sleep in my chest. Your hair looks like a haystack because of my hands. Your scent is mine. Your eyelids shut, slumbering and dreaming about the impossible.

What are you dreaming?

Are you dreaming about me?

Maybe I don't want to know that. Because I know I'm part of that impossible.

I did love you. I will always love you. Forever. And ever. But right know I don't think its my time to love you like what I wanted to. 

Please take care of yourself. I will miss you. I will always want you. I will always need you. I will always love you. 

I love you.

Love,

Reg