N.S.✒Trust

You just finished taking a bath when you felt a swift wind blows

It was your boyfriend, Nick.

"I thought I told you to knock before you come in?" You scolded him while making your way to him and gave him a light kiss to his lips.

"Well, thats a bit boring." When your lips met his, Nick deepened the kiss but you felt uncomfortable.

"Okay,okay, I'm stopping." He pulled away and let go of you while you sat on your bed. Nick respected your decision when you wanted to take your relationship on a slow-pace just getting to know each other.

"I wanted to stop by  and check on you." He admitted while he lay down to your bed.

"Then you're just in time. Because I'm about to sleep and you can---"

"Can I sleep with you?"

You were surprised  at what he asked. Felt a burning sensation on your cheeks.

"Can I sleep with you? Just for tonight?" You could tell Nick really wanted to. He pleaded as he hold your hand gently. You sat and lean on your bed stand gazing at your boyfriend as he played your fingers. His habit of his.

"You know my parents would kill me if---"

"Your parents wont know that I'm  here." He reasoned out, you saw he really wanted to be with you tonight. You nodded but Nick saw that you were hesitant  and comfortable. He let go of your hand.

"If you dont want to. I'll  go, love. Dont push yoursel---"

"No. I want to." You were stunned of how your hand quickly grab a hold of his hands.
You saw him smile greatfully. He tucked you in his arms and both of your hands rest on his shoulders.

Nick could feel you were still uncomfortable. Because you were stiff while in his arms.

"Don't  you trust me?" He asks making you snap into reality  because you were so busy being conscious to your position. You felt guilty and tried to hide it but failed.

"I-I do Nick---" you yelped when his hands trace up and down slowly to relax you.

"Don't  be conscious. I wont do anything to you." He leaned his head to your head and kissed your temple. You bit your lip trying to hide the embarrassment.

"I-I know. It's just that..." Nick shushed you by pulling you into a kiss. It was kind of weird because the kiss felt light at the same time there was something to it. Like wanting it to stay just like that. But to your dismayed Nick pulled away.

"I need to leave, Y/N" you were confused of what he suddenly said. Nick look hurt and sad as he tried to explain.

"You mean now? Like right---" the hint of surprise was on your tone making Nick to look away from you.

"You know what I mean." Nick eyes went back to you. There was a sudden changes in his eyes. Before his eyes were full of sadness but right now you couldn't comprehend what his emotions were.

"Are you...leaving me? When?" You sat on your bed and eyes widened of the sudden decisions that he made without asking you. Nick didn't answered but by the looks of his expression you know already the answer. 

Now.

"So that's why you wanted to be with me for the night...You were gonna leave me by the time I wake up." You already figured out what he was gonna do. He was gonna leave you because he's gonna help Sabrina to stop whatever dark going on Greendale. It was for the safety of everybody especially you.

"No, I came here because... I'm having second thoughts on leaving. " He went closer and explained.

" But...In the end... I'll have to leave you." Your eyes locks on his as he cups your cheeks. Leaning closer and your eyes automatically close. You only felt the moment. Him. And you only hear your heart beat.

"Y/N... I will come back to you..." Eyes closed as he enchantingly spoke the words.

"I will come back for you...I promise..." He leaned his head to yours touching his lips to yours. Nick cups your cheeks and felt a wet tear escape your eyes. Then that weird feeling surges again. Your hands grab a hold of shirt and pulled him close. Deepening the kiss. 

"Just... trust me..."

"I trust you, Nick." then the both of you relish each other in arms. Securely. Surely. As if it were the last time.