J.J ✒ Home Date

Cars beeping on the roads as snow unstoppingly falls. You dust off the snow to your hair to look more presentable as you wait for your late boyfriend to show up. Your cheeks red tint due to how freezing it is.

You couldn't help but to smile as you remember how he asked you out.His hands always finds it way to the back of his neck, cheeks blushing as yours.The way Jughead acted is a proof that he liked you, but you were so blind to see it. But now you could really see it.

You can see him now.

"Hey, sorry I'm late Jellybean was---"

"It's fine, what's more important is that you showed up." You saw how cold it was evidently of how smoke your breath, you were freezing that made you quiver. When Jughead saw this he took off his red scarf and lovingly puts around you.

You shivered when his finger touches your cheeks, unintentionally.

"Shall we?" 

"We shall." You giggled, as the both of you walk side by side. People walks hurriedly wanting to go home. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Jughead, can I arbor your beanie?" He chuckled at your question. The both of you were all cozy in your blankets while watching a movie. Since the both of you lost your reservation that made Jughead a upset. But you have this idea just staying cooped up in your blankets inside your apartment.

"If I give it to you what's in it for me?" He said as he munch up some popcorn. The both of you were watching a romance movie. Jughead objected to the genre of the movie but of course gave in since it was your apartment.

"Well, I could buy you your favorite burger." You squinted your eyes to think of some nice captivating payment.

"Tempting but no."he let out a chuckle.

"Uhm....Fries?"

"Nope"

"Pizza?"

"Nuh-uh." You literally wanted that beanie. Because of the way he's some kind of attached with this beanie. Like if he allowed you to have it, it will be like a declaration. That you were his and he is yours.But because of him being persistent, you aren't gonna get that.

"Then what do you want?" you turn to him and saw him he was already staring at you. Then to your lips. Silence creeps in. So as the weird feeling. The both of you waited for something to happen. You shut your eyes.

Then you felt his lips pressed to yours. It wasn't like what you expected. You weren't expected it is light as a feather. Jughead felt you tense up, so he pulled away. Not wanting to do to make you more uncomfortable as you are right now.

"Y/N, I---" Before you could let him finish, your actions surprised you. So as Jughead. You pulled Jughead closer to him and pressed your lips against his. The movie was still playing as the both of you have your moment.

I loved him the way he falls asleep slowly and all at once.