R.M.✒Yes?

As usual you were you were walking alone searching for some available table to sit in

As usual you were you were walking alone searching for some available table to sit in. Fortunately there was one but unfortunately it was next to the table where the jocks is.

At the corner of your eyes you felt someone was studying every move you make as you sat alone.

It made you a bit uncomfortable but you just shrug it off and focus on the book you were reading. It was Pride and Prejudice.

After grabbing your highlighters and marking your favorite quotes. You felt someone seated beside you. Making you pause. You didnt bother turning to your side because you already knew who it was.

It was Reggie.

Instead of greeting him, you plugged in your earphones high volume. You have no idea why this guy was bothering you. But boy, you could tell he's trouble.

"Y/N, I was wondering if---" you didnt hear after that of what he said because the music that you were playing was a blast loud.

You didnt bother him and you were enjoying this but he wasnt. So Reggie in his nature snatched your phone and earphones. Earning a glare from you.

"Hey! Whats your problem?" You snapped and was about to snatch it back to you. But he rolled your earphones to your phone and gave it back to you.

"At last, I got your attention." You quickly grabbed your phone and put it on your bag eyes still on his.

"What brings you here, Reg? Do you need some tutor? Do you want me to do your homeworks and projects or?-----"

"Do you wanna go out with me?"
You blinked at his question. What? The question still processing to your mind.

"Y/N, did you hear me? Do you---"

"I heard you, Reg." You stopped him and quickly grab your things not wanting to answer his question. But before you could go Reggie pulled you down making you take a sit again.

"That's it? No answer. I mean I know it' s a lot to take in. A hot guy like me asking you out. But---why cant you just say yes?" There was something off with him. You narrowed your eyes at him. Making him laugh awkwardly.

"You know what dont make sense. Is that a Reggie Mantle suddenly asking me out with an unknown reason." You turn to the table beside you and saw his friends giggling  and laughing at you table. Oh, that made sense.

"You know what? Let me ask you one simple question. Why are you asking me out?" With that question Reggie became flustered and his cheeks blush lightly. You raised your brows brows at his reaction.

"Why do you wanna know? Its not like you---"

"Here's a thought, I will say yes..." his face lit up.

"... if you gave me a valid reason why I should go out on a date with you." His face gloomed after you finished.

"Why would I explain---"

"Goodbye,Reggie." you got up and ready yourself to leave but he stops you and he made you turn to face him.

"Fine! I know it doesn't  make any sense of why suddenly I'm  asking you out." You nodded and let him explain as he struggles to explain.

"I'm no good at this. Well as you can see I like you." Reggie shyly said and you could feel your cheeks burn.You were about to speak but Reggie cut you off.

"Just shh! I'm struggling  here alright? I like...the way you isolate yourself of just focusing on the book your reading everyday. I mean some people may think its just a normal scene to watch but... for me its not. There's something interesting of how your focused on what you are doing. Like I mean earlier we were celebrating because we won but I glance at you, you were just there not caring of what was happening. It was really something,though." You giggled at what he said. A smile formed to your lips when he grabbed your bottled water and drank from it because of how flustered he is.

"And there was one time you were---" without a thought your lips met his blushing cheeks. The both of you stops and Reggie was surprised at what you had done.

"Is that a Yes?" you couldn't help but to chuckle and nod at him.