R.M . ✒ His Hugs

When in a relationship with Reggie Mantle expect the different hugs that he do with you. Like he was made to be a hugger for you.

The first hug His Bear Hug. Whenever you're crying or sad when he notices this. Reggie will stop whatever he is doing even though it is important just to embrace you with his big arms. Even though you don't hug him back, he didn't mind this and will hug you more tightly and will say comforting things. 

While the second one His Comfy Hug. Whenever the both of you are sleeping together. Reggie will lay your head to your arms, holding you closer to him. He will tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear. His other arms resting to your waist while both of your hands rest to his chest. He held you close so that he can prevent the nightmares to come. There was this one time when you had a nightmare and you wanted him to hold you so close that you didn't care you couldn't breath anymore.

Then there's the usual hug that he always, His Fav Hug. From word and itself, it's Reggie's favorite. Whenever you're both in school or outside. One arm laying on your shoulder. Like an ownership. Because he can show to everyone how gorgeous his girlfriend is and also to make the other dudes that seeks your attention to back off.

Also of course there's His Passionate Hug. This hug is different among the other hugs. Of course, this was one of your favorite. Because it occurs whenever he kisses you. In this hug you're always tiptoed.While his arms around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. Your elbow rest to his shoulder as you played with his soft hair. This hug has some great affect to you when Reggie does this.