✒ weird things that he love about you

Archie: How you can imitate his goofy face. He was impressed on how you can pull off his goofy faces that he always do.

Jughead: You always bring a food wherever you go. Like always. The first time Jughead opened your bag there was a bunch of foods especially Twinkies. Which was one of your favorite.

Reggie: How you can speak alien. You were a nerd but there's no point hiding it because you seriously believed that aliens do really exist. Sometimes Reggie tried to learn the alien language but failed. It was one of the things why Reggie love about you.

Harvey: How flexible your thumb is. Harvey always played with your hands and the first time he acknowledge how flexible your thumb is he was pretty surprised and amazed. It took him a few hours to get over the coolness of your thumb. So whenever Harvey plays with you hand, expect him to always press you thumb trying to figure out how can your thumb be that flexible.

Nick: How amazing freckles you have on your back. Nick always admire the millions of freckles you have on your back. Nick said it was like constellation of beauty. You didnt get what's beautiful having so many freckles on your back. Sometimes Nick tries to name every freckles you have on your back and kiss it.