H.K.✒Nervous

"Harvey! Babe, what do you want soda or juice?" You went to your boyfriend who was sitting at your couch

"Harvey! Babe, what do you want soda or juice?" You went to your boyfriend who was sitting at your couch. Silently watching a horror movie. You didnt get a respond from him making you nudge his elbow.

"Sorry,what?" You brows furrowed when you saw a sweat falling down to his forehead.

"Juice or Water?" You asked but he declined. He turn his eyes back to the screen of your tv. But yours didnt left him. You felt worry surges at the pit of your stomach of how weird his actiins are.

You sat closer to him and Harvey pushed moved a sit away from you.

"Harvey." You called him and thankfully  he did. You move closer to him once more. You studied him, if something wrong with him. Then your hand touches his forehead making sure he isnt in a cold or flu.

"Y/N." Your eyes widened when you saw him gazing at you. Of course you were used at him staring at you like that but not like this. There was something different on the way he gaze at you. Harvey gulped.

Before Harvey could do anything,he quickly stood up and grab his things.

"W-Well I gotta go. I have to do some stuffs at home. A-And--"

Before he could go outside your bedroom you calked out to him and pulled his hand to yours. His etes met your concern eyes.

"Hey... why are you nervous?" You asked  while trying to caress his hands soothingly. Instead of answering your question, his lips pressed to yours. It took you a moment to process it,then you kissed him back.

"Is that...why you're nervous?" You lean your forehead  to his as you whispered. He shook his head and his lips formed into a gentle smile.

"Then why?" Your hands loves to trace your fingers to his cheeks playfully.

"I dont...I dont know if I can handle myself..." you tried to understand him and allowed him to finish.

"I dont know if I can control myself when I'm with you." You blinked at what he said. His hand lovingly went up and down to your side.

"I know its weird because we're  not that---" you cut him off by pecking his lips.

"Then don't. Thats one of the reason why I love you."