Liar, Liar... everything on fire.

I looked at her in shock, she was staring at me, eyes narrowed. She knew I was a vampire.

"How did you know." I ground out, through clenched teeth.

"We can find one another. Obviously, you wouldn't know, because you only just found out you were one." She taunted, keeping her eyes firmly trained on mine.

"Yeah? What you gonna do about it?" I threatened.

"The real question is: what are you gonna do about it?" She smirked.

"You can't force me to say anything."

"But I can say something, especially if I know your little secret already. Others will find out, do you know how many of them there are at this school?"

"What, vampires? or people like me?"

"Both" She narrowed her eyes.

"Vampires? Evidently one too many. People like me? Two. Including me."

"Oh it's him, isn't it? What is he, friend, cousin, brother, boyfri-? Oh. It's a brother isn't it?" She laughed.

"You won't do or say anything to him. I promise. Not if you let me finish what I want to start." I threatened. At this point, we were both on our feet, hands drifting towards weapons, completely oblivious to the girls around us.

"We don't have to fight this out. I just want you to tell the other girls."

"Why. How does it benefit you?"

"It doesn't."

"Then why do you care?"

"I don't"

That's not what your body language is telling me" I said, crossing my arms and looking her up and down. She relaxed some.

"That's just a bit offensive to my body?" She said, with a hint of a grin.

"Well. You're a bit offensive to my kind" I half grin back.

"So. You gonna tell them?" She asks tiredly.

"I already was going to tell them. This was just pretty entertaining." I grinned.

"How dare you." She asked with mock anger in her voice. "Seriously though, we should train together during combat tomorrow, it would be fun."

"Yeah, Okay. Wait! Do we have combat as a lesson? I haven't seen the timetable yet." I asked.

"Yeah, we do. Pretty cool right."

"Right" We both sat down and looked around us to the other girls. They were staring at us in confusion, shock and a little bit scared. We started laughing.

"Sorry about that guys. A bit too tense." Lilya said to the group.

"Anyway, what I wanted to tell you, and what she wanted me to tell you, is that I am a vampire and elemental power and rider, I have three powers. Anyway, yeah, that's it." I finished nervously, looking around the group.

"That is sooo cooool!" Ava burst out. I grinned.

"I have just one question" Autumn said seriously.

"Are you a elemental vader? Or a vaderemental?"