Dramatic exit

I reentered the hall, I needed to plan my exit carefully. First, I needed to grab my cloak and scent bottles from where they waited. Once I had excuse myself to the restroom, I quickly went over the plan with Alina. She gave the affirmative, and I readied myself. I pulled out two daggers, hiding them under my cloak that I had folded over my arm. I needed to leave these Royals with something to remember me with, or more specifically, something I did. I walked out into the middle of the dance floor and pulled out a dagger. I yelled and threw my dagger into the wall, just past one of the guards heads. Everyone stopped, shocked. The music cut off, and everyone looked at me frightened.

"You know, as great and fancy as this place has been and as fun as meeting some of you is, I really have to go. It's a shame though. Hopefully, we meet again soon. Who knows?" I said, looking around at the crowd that was now staring at me in terror, including all the Royals.

 All the Kings and Queens were standing staring and I noticed that the guards had tensed and split up, the four men protected their Kings, Queens and princes, while the girls came towards me, with their weapons drawn threateningly, all except the Shapeshifter Fighter who only stood, staring at me, next to her King and Queen.. I looked around the crowd and found Blake, the oldest shapeshifter heir, who had been watching me all evening.

 I looked him straight in the eye and said. "Watch your backs, but not too carefully, because I love to look my victims straight in the eye before I kill them." I finished, and I saw the angry eyes of the Vampire King, the Witch Queen and the Rider King in the crowd. The other three leaders eyes, however, held different emotions. 

The Elemental King looked slightly shocked but impressed and slightly amused. The Leader Of the Agency looked at me with a gleam in his eye and looked like he had a new fun challenge. The Shapeshifter King, however, looked amused and only looked at me with a calculating and piercing stare. I see where his sons got it now. He laughed at me and raised his hand as a goodbye, and out of respect. His Queen was also looking at me with an impressed look, neither looked concerned about me as a threat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two men who looked like guards approaching. Quick as a flash I threw two daggers, both of them hitting their mark as the men fell to the floor. I ripped my dress. Ah, rest in peace dress. Grabbing my cloak, I threw it over me, gave a two finger salute to the room and sprinted toward the balcony door. With everyone too shocked to grab me, I ran straight through. Once I reached the edge of the balcony I jumped, backwards, still smiling at the room, who was looking back at me with shocked expressions. 

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how you perfect a dramatic exit.