Is it not Royal etiquette to crash a party?

Sitting at the throne was King Valtred DeRacaula, his wife, Queen Leah DeRacaula and their two sons, heir to the throne Raet DeRacaula and second son Jax DeRacaula, both around 18.  All of them had dark brown almost black hair, pale faces and dark brown intense eyes. Raet had a stiff royal face, but Jax had longish hair and it was tumbling around his shoulders. He looked much more fun, a playful smirk on his face as he looked amusedly at his brother who was now rolling his eyes at him. Raet had his hair slightly ruffled and short. The Queen was wearing a black and red dress, and all three men were wearing a black and red suit. The King had a strict expression on his face, framed by long hair. While the Queen was smiling excitedly, long dark tresses caught up in a bun, framed by a glistening silver Tiara with a black stone set in the middle.

Soon enough the orchestra started playing and in entered all the Royals of the many Kingdoms. First walked in the King and Queen of the Shapeshifters, and their twin son and daughter. The king had blond hair, piercing blue eyes and lots of muscles. The Queen had long light brown hair and green eyes and a very petite figure. Their son and daughter both had blond hair and green eyes, and a muscled figure. They are all good fighters and I knew that this family was decent. The King is the Alpha for the Royal Pack, and the Queen the Luna. They both excluded power and confidence,  as did the son and daughter, the son's hard gaze intricately taking in every detail, while the daughter had intelligence and strategy burning in her eyes, and held herself with a certain dignity that emanated power. 

They were all breathtakingly beautiful, but that was the Shapeshifter genes. Just then, the eldest son of the King and Queen of Shapeshifters came in. He had brown hair and breathtaking blue eyes. He had a look on his face as if he was wary of everyone, but also was dangerously intelligent, and from the look of his muscles, a very skilled fighter. A combination that, if put to use, could be incredibly lethal to his enemies. The colour scheme for the Shapeshifters seemed to be silver and light blue. From what I knew about the Shapeshifters I knew that they were King/Alpha Mikayl Setria, Queen/Luna Cassandra Setria, twin son and daughter Hayden and Harper Setria and Heir to the throne/soon to be Alpha Blake Setria. If there was one Royal Family I would avoid when fighting, it would be this family as their claws and impeccable training is lethal. 

The Shapeshifter family went to stand next to Vampires, all shaking hands while staying alert of their sworn enemies.

Next, the Witches and Wizards came in. There was only the King and the Queen and their one daughter. The Queen was enchantingly beautiful, long white blond hair and high cheekbones with blood red lips. She looked at everyone with a charming yet confident smirk, knowing full well the power she had. She was wearing a floor length rich dark blue dress, and her blond haired, dark purple eyed husband was wearing a dark blue and white suit. Their daughter was wearing a dark blue dress and was the spitting image of her mother, except instead of her mothers amber eyes she had her fathers dark purple eyes, creating an utterly beautiful combination. They were all skilled magic wielders and were dangerous as well as the Queen being very temperamental and didn't listen to anybody. Their family consisted of Queen Elavia Driscoll, King Jakob Driscoll and their daughter Sierra Driscoll. 

The family went to stand next to the Shapeshifters and Vampires, greeting them in the same suspicious way.

The door swung open again and the Elementals came in. There were six people in their family. King Dylan Layne with flaming dark red hair and deep, dark amber eyes and unsurprisingly could control fire. Queen Maia Layne with blonde hair and very light blue eyes, that had a ring of dark blue around each pupil and could control ice. They had 3 sons and a daughter. All these children had a unique power that no other in the world had, usually, the elementals were either fire, earth, water or air, I had all four and was an exception, but everyone at the academy thought I only could control water.  The first son Caden Layne had light blonde hair and almost white eyes, he could control lightning. The second oldest and daughter Lea Layne had flaming dark red hair as well but also haunting deep red eyes. She could control natural disasters and because of this was very dangerous. The third son and the fourth son I had almost no information on, only that they were the most dangerous of the whole family and one could control light, the other dark.

Picture my shock as Jace and Damon walked in. Jace was the third prince of the Elementals, with his white hair and Amber eyes. Damon and his black hair, black eyes and the mysterious vibe was the fourth prince. Just my luck. They were two very skilled fighters, and I was quite close friends with them, from the Academy. This also meant that Damon had lied about being a vampire. I was guessing that Jace controlled light and Damon dark. I watched numbly as Damon and Jace joined their family as they all shook hands and joined the other royals. 

Damon and Jace, as well as the other Elemental Royal family, were wearing dark, dark green almost black suits and dresses.

Now, all we needed was the Agency Members and the Riders. And then we could get started with crashing this Royal party. Who said that I couldn't be a Royal Party Crasher.