The Wrath of 5 Kings

I couldn't move. I was held down by the strangling shadows that entwined around my arms and legs. My heart skipped a beat in my chest as Damon stalked towards me, a murderous look on his face.

I just stared at him, fear in my eyes. He reached me and crossed his arms as the shadows tightened around my throat until I couldn't breathe.

"Why did you think you could even try to take my sister, hurt my sister and get away with it?" He asked, his voice scarily calm.

"Why did you think you could do anything to my family!" He yelled, his face stormy. 

It was all starting to go hazy as I struggled for air. I frantically tried to move against my bonds, but to no avail. I realised I could die, and the cold, hard truth hit me hard. But if I died, I didn't want to go like this. 

Damon's face was calmly terrifying. He was draining the life out of me calmly, collectedly and purposefully. 

I raised my palm the best I could and shot air towards him. He flew back against the wall, crashing into it, and I was still faced with the terrifying faces of the Elemental King and the Alpha King. They watched me, both barely containing their anger. 

I hung, gasping for breath, the silver burning against my wrists. I still put all of my weight into the cuffs and held my head down, my head spinning and I felt tears prick my eyes. But I would not cry, I would not show weakness. 

I raised my head and looked the Kings in the eye. The Alpha growled, and I bared my neck slightly, not feeling like getting wounded again anytime soon. He continued growling lowly.

"Look. I didn't kill them did I?" I asked, trying to reason with them.

"I wouldn't say anything right now if you want to even try living." Raet spat out. He was the least angry in the room, as well as Callum because they hadn't had siblings threatened, but were still furious. I stayed silent, listening to his advice.

I waited until someone spoke.  

"What information?" Blake asked, still glaring at me, but now had a suspicious calculating look, trying to work out my secrets.

"What?" I replied but I knew full well what he asked.

"You said you wanted them in exchange for information." He said, narrowing his eyes. 

The whole room fell silent, waiting for my answer. But it never came. I didn't want to reply to that, because I was scared of what would happen when I lied to them about it.

"What. Information." The elemental king managed to get out, between gritted teeth. 

I still said nothing.

"Take her." He said, motioning to Jace and Damon, and then walked from the room.

I was dragged, by Jace and Damon, both not looking at me. Their holds were painful, but it was to be expected. It was strange because I had known them for around 4 years and we became close friends. I realised with a sinking feeling that the betrayal must have really hurt them, but I would do anything to find out what I needed to know. 

I was the only person who knew about the Royals that could speak, and if I told them this then they would be able to command me. I wouldn't condemn myself to be ruled by anybody. I needed the information for the person who was holding my brother hostage, and they said they would kill him if I didn't have the information on the Royals soon.

Now that I have fucked up, let's see what these sickos have in store. I was dragged outside to the lawn where a sight met my eyes that I wish I had never seen.

There, on the lawn lay Alina. She had great metal chains wrapped around her body, her wings and her neck. Her head was held on the floor, and a metal collar was around it. I thrashed around at the sight, trying to reach my dragon. She was unconscious and I couldn't contact her in my mind. 

Then, the Elemental King, King Dylan, held up a blade against her neck, and I almost knocked both Damon and Jace out in the fury I had to get to my dragon. The restrained me with the help of Callum, and I found myself forced onto my knees by three of my former friends. 

I looked forward at my dragon, and at a threatening King Dylan. He asked me yet again.

"What information." He said, his mouth snarling.

"No, no, no. Not Alina, Not her. No. Alina" I kept on muttering under my breath, as he asked me. I looked towards her, still muttering under my breath, not able to concentrate on anything else.

"He'll ask one more time. What information?" The Alpha King said, looking at me threateningly and with such a piercing stare I nearly spilt all my secrets.

"I have an idea, Elia. What about your brother, how is he these days?" Damon asked, looking at me as I silently begged him to stop talking. But he carried on.

"The information or he's dead." He continued, and such anger built up in me at his words.

"YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THREATS ABOUT MY BROTHER!"I yelled, and sent out an airwave, knocking them all off their feet and I ran straight to Alina.

I knew we wouldn't get out of here, but I just needed to know she was okay. I fell against her, trying desperately to undo that metal collar, my teardrops falling on her scales. 

At last, I managed to get it off, and I just knelt there, feeling the Royals run up behind me as I held onto Alina. I knew they would get me, I just needed to check on Alina and get the information, and I could get out of here. But even now, I knew I wouldn't be able to do that. 

I turned to face the Royals, and stood straight, with dignity, just as my mother taught me.

I watched as they raced towards me, and I held my wrists out. It was better to surrender. There was no point in using my powers, they were Elementals and wouldn't be caught off guard a second time. 

I just watched as they fastened my wrists, and I locked eyes with The Alpha King who was looking at me confusedly, at how I didn't mind if I was caught.

"The things you do for family." I whispered sadly, and his eyes flashed with realization and understanding as I let myself get dragged away back to my cell.