Queens, darlings.

"Wait," Blake called, and Jace and Damon who had been dragging me stopped impatiently. Then Blake walked over to me and looked at me.

"You did this, all this for your brother." He asked, staring at me with an unreadable emotion on his face. He must have heard me when I whispered. 

I nodded. He just stared at me, and then looked at his father, mind linking him.

"Who has him?" Blake asked again. Most of the others were watching us confused.

"I don't know," I whisper. " I can't let them take my only family left" I get out, in a broken voice, looking down at the ground. He looked at me again.

"What does he want to know about the Royals?" He asked. I bit my lip, not wanting to answer. He narrowed his eyes at me. Then his father used his Alpha voice trying to command me to say.

"Say the truth, and answer his question." He commanded. I rolled my eyes, that wouldn't work on me. But I take a deep breath and ready myself.

"Everything. But mostly, Family." I answer, knowing this couldn't end well.

"And how much does the captor know?" He asked, through gritted teeth. And I smirked at him as I was led off, looking over my shoulder and replying.

"Him? Nothing. Me? Everything." I say seriously, and I hear the growls behind me as I carry on being dragged off with my handcuffs on. I walked past the Queens and gave a mocking curtsey.

"Queens, Darlings," I said, and saw a glint of amusement in the Luna and in the Rider Queen eyes. I winked and then walked off, calling behind me in a fake advertising voice.

"I'm here all day, and all night, probably for the rest of my life. Ever need any entertainment and I will escape again, just for you." I heard laughs behind me, some reprimanding voices, and a few growls.

I was dragged back to a cell. I wasn't attached to the wall but was locked in a cell with silver bars at the front, and walls to the sides and back. I could see the other prisoners they keep as they dragged me through the halls. I got a lot of wolf whistles which always ended up with me swearing at them aggressively.

I could see the prisoners in the cells opposite me staring at me curiously as Jace and Damon threw me in there. I was sure it wasn't often that the Princes threw prisoners in cells, it was most likely guards usually did that instead. 

They threw me in there, vicious looks on their faces as they slammed the door shut, and I waved a mocking goodbye to them, the best I could with handcuffs restraining my hands behind my back.

The cells were cold, dark and damp. The coldness on the floor reached deep into my bones. I sat back against the cold wall, staring at my new cellmates, who in turn, stared back at me, trying with narrowed eyes to work out who I was. 

Then a voice called from down the hall.

"Hey, new girl." A rough voice asked.

"Yeah?" I called back in a sarcastic voice.

"What you in for? And how long?" He asked, and I smirked, realising that they were all waiting for my response, to see if I was a threat. I caught the person opposite my cell watching me intently, waiting for my answer. 

"Life, most likely, unless they want to torture me, which of course, is always a possibility," I answered, giving a dry chuckle.

"What did you do?" The guy in the cell across from me asked. I looked at him and winked.

"A lot of things," I answered nonchalantly, crossing my legs in a relaxed position and checking my nails. "I'll just name a few. I broke into the Royal ball, then jumped off a balcony after killing two Royal guards, then broke into the meeting the next day, had a fight with 4 of the Princes, got caught, challenged the Alpha King about his position, lost with a nearly fatal wound, then I told them about how I was going to kidnap their children and siblings after being tortured and threatened, then got asked why and evidently didn't give a good enough answer, so here I am." I finished, after crossing them all off on my fingers. 

I smirked after hearing the silence echoing through the prison. I then looked at the guy in the cell opposite me. 

He had long dark brown hair and a rugged look about him, with sharp cheekbones and a muscled body. I would have dismissed him immediately as a wild rogue, but there was intelligence shining in his light green eyes, making me curious about what he was doing here.

"So." I leant forwards, close to the bars. "What's a guy like you" I pointed at him. "Doing in here?"

He narrowed his eyes. A voice further down answered.

"He won't tell anyone, for the three years he's been here, he hasn't told anyone."

 I raised an eyebrow after hearing that but then focused on the guy. I could get his secret out, it just took a bit of getting him angry and it seemed I was great at that.

"So, let me guess." I tried, looking at him carefully. "It was your brother, your mother, your father, your sister..." He flinched almost imperceptibly. I looked at him with surprise in my eyes.

"Hmm. Her then?" I said lowly. I didn't want everyone hearing. I fixed him with a look and then mouthed at him,

"Let me guess, one of these asshole guys called Princes is her mate?" He growled, a wild look growing in his eyes as they turned a dark green. 

"Ah. Is she with him now?" I mouthed again, not wanting to tell the whole jail his story.

He growled loudly and lunged at me through the bars, hissing when the silver burnt him, even though it did nothing to change the look of anger in his eyes. I held my hands up in surrender and then decided not to make any more enemies yet.

 I curled up in a ball at the back of my cell and tried to sleep. But I couldn't help thoughts of my brother from twisting through my mind. I fell asleep fitfully.