Library part 3

Mike's room

Julie's pov

I take a seat, waiting impatiently for Mike to come and lay down the law. I should've just kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't be in this situation. It's just so unfair that he's singling me out. It's not that I want to see Stacey and Lisa in trouble, it's just not right. I get up from the chair and start pacing. I want to get this over with.

Looks like I'm going to get my wish. Mike enters, looking even more pissed off than before.

"Sit down and keep your mouth shut," he orders sternly.

I oblige, not wanting my mouth to get me into anymore trouble.

"You know, you're lucky you're just dealing with me right now. If I hadn't stepped in after your incredibly disrespectful 'sir yes sir' remark, Shane would still be beating you black and blue right now." Mike arches one eyebrow, giving me a stern warning. "Don't think for one minute you're not going to pay for that remark, though."

He takes his suit coat off and lays it on his bed.

Hands on his hips, he continues to lecture me, "Look, Julie, I know you think it's unfair I'm going harder on you, but for God knows what reason, the girls look up to you."

Wow, hurtful.

"More often than not, they're going to follow your lead." Mike pulls his desk chair out, takes a seat, rolls up his sleeves, and beckons me over his lap.

I reluctantly assume the position, dreading what comes next. Mike wastes no time baring my bottom. I shift uncomfortably on his lap, embarrassed to have my naked butt on display.

"I'm extremely disappointed in your defiant behavior and disrespectful attitude, Julie. I expect more from you. You're better than this. Hopefully sitting on a very sore behind for the next few days will serve as a painful reminder to make better choices in the future."

He couldn't have lectured me while I was sitting in the chair? No, he has to do it while I'm bared over his knee. Bastard. This humiliation is part of my punishment for disrespecting the two of them.

"Tell me why you're in this position receiving this punishment, Julie."

I clench my jaw and bite my tongue to keep from telling him off right now. He knows I absolutely loathe this question. He normally grants me the courtesy of dispensing with these pleasantries. The only time he doesn't, is when he's incredibly upset with me and now is one of those times. He's really determined to push all my buttons.

Mike slaps my bottom hard. I bite my tongue to keep from acknowledging the sting.

"I asked you a question, Julie, and I expect an answer." He smacks my left and right thighs even harder than the first smack. That really smarts. "Now, Julie!" He delivers five rapid fire spanks to my sit spots, bringing tears to my eyes.

Through gritted teeth, I respond, not completely free of attitude.

"I disobeyed you by watching a movie and didn't tell you about it because I knew you'd overreact."

"Oh, you are determined to push the envelope today. Aren't you, little girl?"

That's another one of my buttons. I can't stand when he calls me little girl.

Mike proceeds to spank me hard and fast, until he sees tears flowing freely from my eyes, dripping on his bedroom floor. He stops spanking me but leaves his left hand resting on my inflamed bottom.

"Let's try this again. Shall we? Why are you in this position receiving this punishment, Julie?" He lifts his hand high over my bottom, ready to strike, contingent on my response.

I inhale and exhale deeply through my nostrils, attempting to quell my temper before answering. For the sake of my bottom, I know I shouldn't continue to test him but sometimes I can't help myself.

"I disobeyed you by watching a movie you forbade and I disrespected you and Shane."

"And?" Mike prompts me to continue.

"What? That's it," I say, in an annoyed tone.

Mike spanks me hard just below the waistline and continues to hit that same spot five more times.

"Ow!" He caught me off guard with those.

"You conveniently left out the part where you lied to me."

I exhale loudly, "Okaaayyy, and I lied to you."

Mike doesn't say a word, instead he just lets his hand do the talking, and talk it does. He brings me to tears again by spanking me repeatedly just above my thighs. I shift uncomfortably under his firm hand. He locks my legs under his left leg and puts pressure on my back holding me in place with his right hand.

"These next ten you're going to count, followed by I'm sorry I disobeyed you sir. Let's begin."

I notice he said next ten, not last ten, and that makes me nervous. I don't know how much more punishment my extremely sore bottom can take.

SMACK

"One. I'm sorry I disobeyed you, sir." 

SMACK

"Two. I'm sorry I disobeyed you, sir."

We repeat the process eight more times. I can't risk pissing Mike off anymore.

"These last ten..."

Oh thank God, he said LAST ten. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"... I want you to count, followed by I'm sorry I disrespected you and Shane sir. Understand?"

I huff in response.

Mike smacks the middle of my ass twice since I didn't respond properly.

"You just earned yourself five more. Now do you want to answer my question?"

"Yes sir, I understand," I hiss angrily.

Mike smacks my thighs hard twice and says, "Right words, wrong tone. Now you have twenty to count. Let's begin."

SMACK

"One, I'm sorry I disrespected you and Shane, sir." I manage to keep my smart mouth in check to get through the rest of the spanking.

After number twenty, Mike pulls my underwear and pants up and I stand up quickly and head for the door, until I hear, "Get back here, Julie!"

I'm in so much pain right now. I just want to go back to my room, collapse on my bed, and go to sleep. I slowly turn around and stand in front of him. I don't want to face him so I keep my head down.

"Look at me, Julie," Mike commands sternly.

I raise my chin and make eye contact. What he says next makes my heart drop into my stomach.

"We're not finished."

I swallow hard.

Mike continues, "You're grounded from movies for four weeks..."

Okay, that's not so bad I think.

"... and the only tv show the three of you are allowed to watch for the next four weeks is Sesame Street. "

Oh, that blows.

The sad part is Stacey, Lisa, and I watched Sesame Street eight times in those four weeks. Any port in a storm, am I right?