The appropriate time to meet

Stacey's pov

It's been three weeks since Sean was arrested and I was grounded. Sean's stepdad hired him a good lawyer who got the charges reduced so Sean would only have to do community service and pay a fine. Mike and Shane have finally lifted my grounding and consented to meeting Sean.

I knew this was a horrible train wreck in the making but I also knew it was necessary if I ever wanted to see my boyfriend again. Today is the day Sean will meet my guardians and for some unknown reason, Dr. Curtis as well. Shane and Mike failed to inform me of that super un-fun surprise until the last minute, knowing I probably would have called this meeting off.

I drove over to Sean's apartment after lunch to prep him for this catastrophe waiting to happen.

"Hey, babe, what took you so long?" Sean momentarily made me forget not only my purpose for coming over but also my own name as he pulled me against his sculpted chest, grabbed the back of my hair and kissed me so passionately, I couldn't even see straight let alone think clearly.

I wrapped my arms around his back and moaned, pressing into him further as his hands slowly traveled down to my ass where he grabbed me forcefully. I reluctantly pushed myself away from him.

"Sean, stop, we have to go. They're waiting for us."

"Relax, babe, they can wait." Sean looped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. Kissing me again, he ran his hand up the back of my shirt and began unhooking my bra as I breathed in the scent of his cologne. He was wearing my favorite scent today, the one he only wears on special occasions.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as Sean was starting to make me wet between my thighs. Snapping back to reality as I pictured my extremely angry guardians if we were late, I pushed Sean away. "We can't do this now," I said unconvincingly, as I didn't want to stop.

Sean slipped his left hand past the waistband of my leggings and gripped my right ass cheek.

"Ooh, you wore a thong for me. Fuck, you're so hot, Stacey."

"If I had known there was live entertainment out here, I would have brought popcorn," Sean's roommate Steve said, as he walked out of his room, passing us on his way to the kitchen.

"Fuck off, Steve," Sean said, as he smirked and tried to continue our make-out session.

Pushing him off me once again, I laughed.

"Hey, Steve, what's up?"

"By the look of Sean's pants, I'd say it's pretty obvious what's up, Stacey," Steve said, as he grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"Come on, baby, let's finish what we started." Sean started kissing the side of my neck but I pushed him back before he could leave a mark.

"No, knock it off. I don't want to introduce you to them with hickeys and smelling like sex. That would not bode well for either one of us." I placed my hands flat against his chest as I traced the outline of his pecs through his tight shirt.

His arms clasped at the small of my back, I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes as he looked at me and smiled.

"You don't think they'd appreciate the fact I'm fucking their daughter?" Sean pretended to be incredulous.

"Save that type of witty, sophisticated talk for when we get there. Ok?" Grabbing Sean's hand, I pulled him out the door as I yelled, "Bye, Steve."

At the NJC

Stacey's pov

We walked into the lobby and there stood the three most intimidating men in my life, perhaps the state for that matter, standing shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed, eyes narrowed. They did not look happy, probably because we were almost fifteen minutes late.