The Drummers Sister - Nikki Sixx x Reader

You woke up to your twin brother Tommy barging into your room. "Come on Y/N! We're gonna be late for the show!" he came over and started shaking you. "Start getting ready!"

You had gone out to a party the night before and drank one too many Jack and Cokes. You groaned and got out of bed slowly but surely. "Give me 20 minutes Tommy," you said getting up and rubbing your face.

"Okay but that's all I'm giving you!" He walked out of your room, leaving you to get ready. You put on a black cropped bralette and high waisted black ripped jeans with a leather jacket and some strappy heels. You pulled your hair back in a messy ponytail and started to do your normal makeup look that you use whenever you go out to concerts or parties.

You walked your way downstairs where Tommy was waiting for you. "Alright, ready to go Tommy?"

"I was ready an hour ago!" he said opening the door. "Now let's go!" He pulled you along the street, making your way to the Whiskey A Go Go to see one of his favourite bands.

~~~~~~~

"Ahh that rocked!" Tommy exclaimed. "It was way better than the last time."

"Did they fight each other on stage last time?" you asked him.

"That was the rad part!" Tommy said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I guess it was," you said nudging him as you walked into your favourite diner. "Two please," you told the waitress standing by the door. She smiled and led you guys to a booth. As you sat down you felt Tommy tap your arm.

"Dude, look," he said, sitting down and leaning across the table closer to you to talk quieter. "Don't look," he said, as he looked over his shoulder. He looked back at you, "Okay, look now but don't make it look like you're looking," he pretended to look down at the menu, then looked back up at you. "You're making it look like you're looking!"

You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "That's Nikki fucking Sixx! From the band we just saw," he said, looking back over his shoulder again.

"Yeah, I know who he is Tommy," you said, annoyed and rolling your eyes.

"Should I go talk to him?" Tommy asked, even though you full well knew no matter what you told him he was going to. "I should talk to him right?"

"Yeah, I guess. You'll do it either way so it doesn't matter what I say," you said, still annoyed because you were hungry and tired from the night before still.

"I'll be right back," he said, smiling all excitedly as he got up and walked over to the other table. He sat there for what felt like forever. He even ordered food and sat there and ate with Nikki, completely forgetting about you.

~~~~~~

You walked into Nikki's apartment with Tommy. This was your first time actually meeting Nikki. "Nikki, this is my twin sister Y/N!" Tommy said, putting his hand on your shoulder as he introduced you to him.

"Wow, you look nothing alike. Y/N is wayyyy better looking," Nikki said, winking at you. You felt your face light up.

"Yeah, and she's off limits," Tommy said, walking over to his drum kit he set up at Nikki's place the other day.

Nikki walked past me to grab his bass and said under his breath but still loud enough for me to hear, "yeah, we'll see about that," finishing with that sexy smirk of his on his face.