Your First Date - Preferences

Nikki - It was really casual. He took you to the Rainbow for drinks. You expected the guys to all be there but to your surprise, it was just the two of you, which you kind of appreciated. You guys sat there drinking whiskey and cokes all night and just talking about random shit. After a few hours you were getting tired so Nikki called you guys a cab and brought you home. You were surprised he didn't try to get in your pants or anything. 

Tommy - Tommy being who he is had to make sure your first date was perfect. He brought you out to a really nice restaurant and paid for your bill. After dinner, he brought you to the beach where you guys walked through the sand together while holding hands and talking about how you both grew up and what you wanted to do with your life.

Vince - He invited you over to his place where you guys stayed up late watching movies and eating snacks while smoking weed and laughing at the stupid shit the both of you were saying. You loved hanging out with Vince because he was always so chill around you and didn't expect you to look your best all the time and he's down for anything from partying hard all night or just relaxing and watching tv or movies.

Mick - It wasn't anything too special. He brought you to a little diner after one of his shows and treated you to whatever you wanted. You could tell he was a little nervous, but you were too so it made you feel a little better to know he was nervous too. You both got burgers with a milkshake and you guys shared a piece of apple pie after too. He walked you home after and told you he would call you tomorrow to make plans for a second date.