The Ancient One - Mick Mars

A/N: I apologize if I didn't do Mick that well. He's the hardest one for me to do! But I hope ya'll are enjoying these imagines so far. Requests are open so send me in your ideas! I'll do anything from fluff to smut! Just send me who you want and the plot you want and I will do my best to get it up ASAP

Y/B/F/N = Your best friend's name

***************

You walked into the Rainbow Bar and Grill with a couple of friends to get some drinks. It was your birthday and they wanted to take you out to celebrate. You took a seat at one of the booths and a waitress came over to take your order. You all told her what you guys wanted, and your friends made sure to tell her they were each buying you one of their strongest drinks. 

After about an hour or so of chugging back drinks that your friends and others were buying for you, you had noticed a group of men a few tables down from you. You observed them carefully. They all had long hair, one had blonde and the rest were all dark haired. One guy held a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand, another had drum sticks and the fourth guy leaned back in the booth, wearing sunglasses. He didn't seem to be partaking in much of what his other friends had to say, as he casually sipped his drink.

"Hey, Y/N? Earth to Y/N!" your best friend called, waving her hand in front of your face. You hadn't realized you had spaced out while looking at them. "You got your eyes on someone over there?"

"Uhh kinda? I don't know, they kind of just caught my attention I guess," you said, sipping at your drink.

"Mhmm more like the guy with the sunglasses caught your attention," she said, nudging you playfully. How'd she know you so well to pick out the guy you had focused on most out of the four of them. "Let's go talk to them!"

Your friend dragged you out of the booth and over to the four men at the other table. 

The guys all stopped doing what they were doing and changed their focus towards you two. One man taking a sip from the bottle of Jack, the other stopped drumming on the table, the blonde smirked at the both of you, and the one you had focused on lifted up his glasses and locked eyes with you. You panicked and wondered if he saw you staring moments earlier. 

"What can we do for you pretty ladies," the blonde one said, his smirk growing even bigger.

"We wanted to see if you guys would want to come back to our friend's house. It's her birthday and were having a party to celebrate."

"We love a good party," the guy holding the bottle of Jack said. "What are your names?"

"I'm Y/B/F/N, and this is Y/N," she said, smiling and nudging you. 

"What are your names?" you asked, just looking at the guy who had the sunglasses. 

"Well were Mötley Crüe," the guy with the blonde hair said. "I'm Vince, the lead singer, this is Nikki our sexy bass player," he said, grabbing the guy who was holding the bottle of Jack that is supposedly Nikki by the shoulder. "That over there is our drummer Tommy," he said pointing across the table to the guy with the drum sticks. "And that is our ancient guitar player Mick," he finished off gesturing over to Mick who was still staring at you. 

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, but how about we get this show on the road and head out to this party?" your best friend asked. 

"You don't gotta tell me twice princess," Tommy said, sliding out of his seat and wrapped his arm around your friend as she led the way out of the bar.

"You drink vodka?" you heard someone say to you from behind. You turned to see Mick who was now holding a bottle of vodka.

"Why yes I do," you said, smiling lightly as he handed it to you, followed by you taking a big swig from it.

"Holy shit," he said, looking in shock at how much you guzzled back in just one sip. "That was good, but if you wanna keep up with us, you're gonna have to try a bit harder than that," he said, with a smirk growing on his face.

"Well we will see about that one there Mick," you said, a smirk growing on your face just like his.