Dancing In The Kitchen - Tommy Lee

This imagine was requested by @ImWeirdIKnow_  I hope that you guys like it and that I didn't do a bad job. Requests are open right now so if you want an imagine with one of the members of Motley Crue or one of the actors from the Dirt let me know your name and what you want to happen in the imagine and I will do my best to get it up as soon as possible!

--------------------

It was a Saturday night and you had put on a record that Tommy had made special for you with all of your guys' favourites on it. You were currently listening to My Kinda Lover by Billy Squire. You were with the guys when they went to go and watch Vince play with his old band at that pool party when they first asked him to join their band and you heard them playing this song and it made you like it more because of the way Vince sang it. 

You walked into the kitchen and started making dinner for you and your boyfriend for when he got home from practice at Nikki's. You were smiling and singing along to the song, carefree and happy as could be as you cook Tommy's favourite meal. 

You were about halfway through cooking dinner when you heard the door open, followed by your boyfriend's voice. "Mmmm, what smells good Alex?" he asked, walking into the kitchen with a wide smile. 

"I'm making your favourite," you told him, smiling widely at you.

"Why thank you," he said, kissing your cheek softly. 

One of your favourite songs by Billy Idol, White Wedding, came on and you looked at Tommy, knowing he would want to dance. He grabbed your hands and you started dancing and singing all around your kitchen. 

You and Tommy couldn't stop laughing and smiling at each other. "We've gotta play this at our wedding!" Tommy said, dancing around you. 

"I agree," you told him. And with that, the song ended. You both waited for the next song to come on and it was Faithfully by Journey. 

"May I have this dance?" he asked, reaching his hand out for you to take. 

"Of course you may," you said, smiling up at your wonderful guy as you took his hand in yours. He pulled you in close and smiled down at you as he swayed the two of you around slowly to the music. 

You couldn't help but fall into a deep gaze when you looked into his eyes. You loved him so much that sometimes it hurt and he felt the same way about you. You rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes, listening to both the music and his heartbeat. You felt him kiss the top of your head and you smiled widely. 

You heard something sizzling and you looked over at the stove to see one of the pots that you had been boiling was now overflowing. You laughed and pulled away from Tommy and walked over to the stove and turned it off and moved the pot off the element. You felt Tommy wrap his arms around your waist and pull your back against his chest, followed by his lips finding the crook of your neck and kissing it softly and gently. You bit your lip and closed your eyes. "I love you, Alex," he said against your skin. 

"I love you too Tommy," you told him. He turned you around and started to kiss you softly but full of passion and you did the same back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he rested his hands on your waist, holding you close to him. You smiled against his lips as he lifted you up onto the counter. 

You wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer to yourself. His hand found it's way up to your shirt and to your bra clasp. He undid it with one hand, the other holding the back of your neck as he deepened the kiss. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance to your mouth. You slowly parted your lips and his tongue entered your mouth, playing with your tongue. 

Your hands found their way to his belt buckle. After fumbling with it for a few seconds you got it undone and slid his leather pants down. You felt him smirk against your lips, making you smile against his. He pulled down your pants and underwear just like you did his. He pulled away from your kiss and looked you in the eyes lovingly as he pushed some hair out of your face. "God I love you," he said, smiling happily and widely at you. 

"I love you," you said, kissing him again after. You then felt him enter you and start gently thrusting. "Tommy," you moaned softly.

"Yeah baby?" he asked, smirking at you. 

You pulled him into a passionate kiss as he started to thrust harder. You let out a louder moan and gripped his hair in pleasure. He held onto your hips, guiding himself into you as he continued to thrust. 

It seemed to have lasted hours every time you and Tommy had sex like this and you never complained. You loved when he was intimate with you because he knew exactly how to make you feel right. 

His lips found your neck and he started to suck and nip at it in a teasing way. You felt yourself getting close and you didn't know how much longer you were going to last. "T-Tommy, I-I'm close," you told him, struggling to get the words out. 

"Then come for me baby," he said, thrusting a little faster and deeper. You let out a loud moan as you released on him. He pulled out of you smirking. He pulled up his pants and smirked at you. "Go get yourself cleaned up, I'll finish dinner," he said, kissing you softly. 

You smiled softly. "Thanks, babe," you said, hopping off the counter and grabbing your discarded clothes, making your way to the bathroom to take a shower before dinner.